Page 131 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3423

Are the full solicits out tomorrow? Since it's the 3rd Friday of the month.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, we got some announcements this week, so, it's safe to say, that full solicits will be released tomorrow.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well didn’t expect 2 new Wildstorm books in one month but hey it’s something different right people.

Anyway Wildc.a.t.s by Matthew Rosenberg spinning out of His Batman Urban Legends Grifter story arc, an ongoing set within the main dc universe.

And then a Black Label book about Amanda Waller and all her spy stuff vs the Stormwatch by Spencer Ackerman.

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dc-ann...anda-waller/#1
    As a big Wildstorm fan, I'm stoked for this. Don't always love Rosenberg's writing but he's capable of writing some pretty good comics, and he clearly loves the WildC.A.T.S., so I'm curious to see what he does with the team. And Segovia on art duties is an amazing gift from the heavens. Between a solid creative team and the Batman connection, I hope the book has a good chance at survival.

Well didn’t expect 2 new Wildstorm books in one month but hey it’s something different right people.

Anyway Wildc.a.t.s by Matthew Rosenberg spinning out of His Batman Urban Legends Grifter story arc, an ongoing set within the main dc universe.

And then a Black Label book about Amanda Waller and all her spy stuff vs the Stormwatch by Spencer Ackerman.

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dc-ann...anda-waller/#1
    I didn't love Rosenberg's Grifter, but maybe the whole team together will make it more appealing.

I hope Waller isn't "crazy evil" Waller in that book.

Extraordinary Member

DC is excited to share first with the DC Community that Blue Beetle: Graduation Day #1 is releasing November 22.

Written by Josh Trujillo, with art by Adrian Gutierrez, the six issue miniseries finds Jaime trying to decide what comes next for him—while juggling a new villain tearing up El Paso and his friends and family pressuring him about his future. Now, Jaime must figure out why messages from the Teach are bombarding his scarab, Khaji Da and what’s drawing the Reach back to Earth… with help from some familiar faces.

Issue #1 has a variant cover by acclaimed Blue Beetle artist Cully Hamner, a 1:25 variant by Rafael Albuquerque, and a 1:50 variant by David Marquez.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Seems accurate. Does it make any difference at this point though. DC will do what DC will do.
    DC will do what sells which is what they are bound to do. They aren't making the decisions anymore, their corporate overlords are.

Nice that they’re finally doing something with the WildC.A.T.S. and launching a new ongoing that doesn’t feature Batman (I’ll just ignore it does feature his villains lol).
    I don’t think the book will be for me because I tend to hate Rosenberg’s work (one of the worst X-men runs of all time), but I do hope it’s good and finds a niche for the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Excited for this book!

Well I just have one thing to say about this…Yes! F**K, YES!

https://www.cbr.com/justice-society-...ikel-janin-dc/

Geoff John’s and Mikel Janin on an ongoing JSA book

Edit: It’s not just one series, it’s a big special one-shot leading into a new series AND a Stargirl miniseries

https://www.comicsbeat.com/dc-rings-...iniseries/?amp
    Last edited by sifighter; 08-18-2022 at 12:07 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Well **** guess Johns is fully back
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Well I just have one thing to say about this…Yes! F**K, YES!

https://www.cbr.com/justice-society-...ikel-janin-dc/

Geoff John’s and Mikel Janin on an ongoing JSA book

Edit: It’s not just one series, it’s a big special one-shot leading into a new series AND a Stargirl miniseries

https://www.comicsbeat.com/dc-rings-...iniseries/?amp
    You guys think this is Helena Wayne or a new spin on Bertinelli?
    Are we really about to have two Huntress at the same time?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

So much for twitter canceling Johns. lol

I’m so excited! I can’t believe they’re finally doing something with the JSA again.
    AND putting a big name like Janin sends a message they’re actually going for it this time.
    I hope Johns has fresh new angles to explore. From his comments, I think we can expect a LOSH relaunch too!

Feels like DC is waking up after a slumber.

Astonishing Member

Finally, I really missed JSA.
    I guess, after recent rumors, we can expect Johns taking Legion as well? Since he's fully back, as it seems.