Page 159 of 229 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3423
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    You know what, just pair up Barbara Gordon and Bruce Wayne. It feels like everything is building towards that anyway. That's the pairing that makes the most sense. It's a lot better than Selina

Yeah, I said it.
    That's great to hear Mr. Timm but shouldn't you be working on Caped Crusader?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    That's great to hear Mr. Timm but shouldn't you be working on Caped Crusader?

10characters

Is this good news or can those who like less important characters prepare to see their character commit domestic violence or commit a war crime?

Never felt like he left...
    Everyone's new favorite Green Lantern!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    You know what, just pair up Barbara Gordon and Bruce Wayne. It feels like everything is building towards that anyway. That's the pairing that makes the most sense. It's a lot better than Selina

Yeah, I said it.

Well since you're going there. How about pairing up Dick Grayson & Selina ? Wonder if any writer could make it work ?

I actually like Babs & Dick , they're the best match .

But I've seen some books where Selina interacts with Dick , and it's left me wondering ?

I mean Selina is not Dick's step mother , she's probably not much older than he is .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Never felt like he left...

Everyone's new favorite Green Lantern!
    Lol. I actually really liked her mini, but DC needed a better plan to integrate her to the regular DCU than what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    Well since you're going there. How about pairing up Dick Grayson & Selina ? Wonder if any writer could make it work ?

But I've seen some books where Selina interacts with Dick , and it's left me wondering ?

I mean Selina is not Dick's step mother , she's probably not much older than he is .
    Dick doesn't like Selina that way plus i don't believe Dick Grayson isn't the kind of dude who'd get it on with a family member's love interest. Looking at you Bruce.
    There was that story in Nightwing where Selina jumps Dick. Attempting to seduce him but he rebuffs her.

So we probably will start hearing stuff soon with NYCC next week about post Dark Crisis comics. I mean they have to start talking about stuff next month anyway because of January solicitations but NYCC makes as much sense as anything right?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah, I would expect to hear about the Justice League and Teen Titans relaunches at least.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post

But she doesn't have red hair . . .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I didn't even know he'd left
    Ya, he wasn't really 100% off comics given that they've banking issues of Danger Street all this time, but sounds like he's no longer splitting his attention.