Page 119 of 229 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3423

The pins for the panels already say it all. Even Jim Lee & Friends has a Batverse pin (the Riddler).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Jim Lee. Non Batbooks.

Come on, man.
    Crossing fingers for an announcement about an in-continuity JSA book.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
    Crossing fingers for an announcement about an in-continuity JSA book.
    If one is in the works it will spin out of Dark Crisis, won't be announced this early.

Anyways panel wrapped, no other news coming today - I believe there's one panel left, tomorrow's "Comics Are Fun For Everyone".

Marie Jarvins won an inkpot award.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Panel wrapped, no other news coming today - I believe there's one panel left, tomorrow's "Comics Are Fun For Everyone".

Marie Jarvins won an inkpot award.
    Happy for fans of the upcoming books announced today - But still no JSA news? Disappointed, but not surprised.

Wow. Two Static books and a bunch of more fucking Batbooks? DC’s given up at this point.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wow. Two Static books and a bunch of more fucking Batbooks? DC’s given up at this point.
    The Static books were already known.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I understand your frustration, but this is hyperbolic. Come in off the ledge, Vordan. They still have a Harley book to announce.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

I understand your frustration, but this is hyperbolic. Come in off the ledge, Vordan. They still have a Harley book to announce.
    No need, SSOKE will transition into being a team up between Taylor’s two favorite characters: Batman & Harley Quinn! DC is truly in the dumpster at this point. Dark Crisis seems to be selling ok but there’s zero hype or excitement for it, they’re doing squat to build up the rest of the DCU. For me at least I have some great Superman books in the works, but things are truly fucking dire right now. Outside of the Trinity, and mainly just Batman, it’s a creative wasteland. There’s some great minis here and there but no must-read non-Trinity ongoings.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong comes to mind. Surprised it has been so entertaining.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

No need, SSOKE will transition into being a team up between Taylor’s two favorite characters: Batman & Harley Quinn! DC is truly in the dumpster at this point. Dark Crisis seems to be selling ok but there’s zero hype or excitement for it, they’re doing squat to build up the rest of the DCU. For me at least I have some great Superman books in the works, but things are truly fucking dire right now. Outside of the Trinity, and mainly just Batman, it’s a creative wasteland. There’s some great minis here and there but no must-read non-Trinity ongoings.
    Flash has been great.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong comes to mind. Surprised it has been so entertaining.
    That’s a mini and one of the minis I had in mind as being great.
    Flash has been great.
    Need to sit down and read Adams’ run, I fell off during the arc with Dr. Fate because I cut back. I jumped in again with the Dark Crisis tie-ins and have enjoyed those.

It's crazy how vocal fans have been about wanting a more diverse lineup, yet dc insists on dragging out dark crisis and refuse to hint at any signs of a rebranding and new lineup

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I've been enjoying Action Comics, Flash, Nightwing, but that's about it in terms of DCU monthly titles for me that I'm genuinely jazzed about.

The further down the Bat-book hole DC goes, the less interested I am, but I can't fault them for following the money. If Bat-books are the only thing that sells, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that those books are the only thing that DC wants to publish.

That said, I am looking forward to Mary Marvel and Superman: The Space Age.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I've been enjoying Action Comics, Flash, Nightwing, but that's about it in terms of DCU monthly titles for me that I'm genuinely jazzed about.

The further down the Bat-book hole DC goes, the less interested I am, but I can't fault them for following the money. If Bat-books are the only thing that sells, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that those books are the only thing that DC wants to publish.

Yes you can.

When you put as limited effort into everyone else-don't cry about losing money or sales.

Because why is no one else having this issue? Everyone else is offering variety and NOT having the drama many books found themselves in.

Nobody is asking for a ton of ongoings.

4 issue minis for Booster or Jaime or Firestorm would be fine.

A 96 pager with JSA would be fine.

Because sooner or later all these folks need material.

Or we can just keep giving other folks stories to the ones that can find success on tv shows and movies.

I am sure Hal fans would LOVE to see Sinestro Wars with Jessica Cruz NOT Hal in the lead. Since we can't get her a story.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post

Marvel also following the money but yet not only Spidey and X-books are selling well. Daredevil, Moon Knight, Thor or Strange Academy are still selling quite strong neither under the FF or Avengers branding.