Page 142 of 229 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3423
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As if we needed more retreaded plots .
    Someone's gotta at least put in effort to try and kill the Joker since Batman won't.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    The shitty thing is Conner WON the series he is getting,others are just being given them,but are being lumped together like it's the same when it's not
    By the way, is that book with Conner an on-going title or just a mini-/limited-series like the Robins book was?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    By the way, is that book with Conner an on-going title or just a mini-/limited-series like the Robins book was?
    6 issue mini
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Someone's gotta at least put in effort to try and kill the Joker since Batman won't.
    Why even bother? You can't kill him.

And even if somebody did, wouldn't there just be more of him somewhere?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    6 issue mini
    I wonder if they've been waiting to launch that book to coincide with this new era of superman titles..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I wonder if they've been waiting to launch that book to coincide with this new era of superman titles..
    Well, how long did it take for DC to release the first issue of that Robins book after it won the first round-robin competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I'm not following the point you're trying to make?

If it wasn't for his win he wouldn't be getting a series ,they don't care about him besides letting him hang with the family for a couple pages.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

It’s just such a boring pitch because we all know Jason is going to wuss out of killing him despite having zero reason to not just shoot him and be done with it. Joker isn’t going out like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I figured they were saving the new Superboy series for after Dark Crisis in hopes that launching it as part of a “wave” would draw more attention. Hopefully they’re right, I’d love to see Conner’s book do well and lead to more.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Oh it's time for the annual DC is trash guy again....
    Who does not seem to understand what minis and one shots actually mean.

All that is a DC bashing article with no understanding of what issues beyond DC are dealing with.
    He acts like DC is hiring bums off the street.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Oh it's time for the annual DC is trash guy again....
    Who does not seem to understand what minis and one shots actually mean.

All that is a DC bashing article with no understanding of what issues beyond DC are dealing with.
    He acts like DC is hiring bums off the street.

He broke thst down pretty good imo,if you take out his opinions akd comments ,what is wrong with him shining a light on where everything is ?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s just such a boring pitch because we all know Jason is going to wuss out of killing him despite having zero reason to not just shoot him and be done with it. Joker isn’t going out like that.
    And it's just another instance of Jason being unable to move on from The Joker.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    He broke thst down pretty good imo,if you take out his opinions akd comments ,what is wrong with him shining a light on where everything is ?
    I rather he leaves out his uniformed opinions.

Because they are all GATOR talking points of ignorance.

If I am that damn concerned about DC sales-I would at least do some research instead of insulting employees.

Instead of blaming Nubia and Jace Fox for DC sales.
    Instead of bashing a book that is ending or one shot or a mini.
    Instead of screaming how dare this book get made.
    Instead of screaming how DARE this Young Adult writer gets hired.

How about this-

Black Panther is where he is because Marvel is openly trashing the character and hiring writers who OPENLY confess to hating him. That is why he is not in the top 50.
    Most of DC's books are held hostage by stupid events and employees not knowing if they have a job or not.
    Some of the folks Marvel has given books to like Moon Girl-is NOT about the comic book store. It's about getting TRADE material for them when that tv show or movie happens.
    It's why Spider-Punk had a mini-he's in the next Miles Morales movie.
    MAYBE just MAYBE the reason certain folks like Trini Howard are still around is because they are WILLING to take the amount Marvel or DC are offering. We forget this is an industry that does not PAY well.
    Lets not forget not every title is sold everywhere. There are some stores that can't sell a POC lead book-not for racist reasons but those titles just don't sell where they are located.
    Other stores-they don't need say 100 copies of Nubia when they only need 10.

Shine a light but lets make sure it's one folks will want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I rather he leaves out his uniformed opinions.

Because they are all GATOR talking points of ignorance.

If I am that damn concerned about DC sales-I would at least do some research instead of insulting employees.

Instead of blaming Nubia and Jace Fox for DC sales.
    Instead of bashing a book that is ending or one shot or a mini.
    Instead of screaming how dare this book get made.
    Instead of screaming how DARE this Young Adult writer gets hired.

How about this-

Black Panther is where he is because Marvel is openly trashing the character and hiring writers who OPENLY confess to hating him. That is why he is not in the top 50.
    Most of DC's books are held hostage by stupid events and employees not knowing if they have a job or not.
    Some of the folks Marvel has given books to like Moon Girl-is NOT about the comic book store. It's about getting TRADE material for them when that tv show or movie happens.
    It's why Spider-Punk had a mini-he's in the next Miles Morales movie.
    MAYBE just MAYBE the reason certain folks like Trini Howard are still around is because they are WILLING to take the amount Marvel or DC are offering. We forget this is an industry that does not PAY well.
    Lets not forget not every title is sold everywhere. There are some stores that can't sell a POC lead book-not for racist reasons but those titles just don't sell where they are located.
    Other stores-they don't need say 100 copies of Nubia when they only need 10.

Shine a light but lets make sure it's one folks will want to see.

U come off really angry,and repetitive.I personally don't care about pppls opinions here or in that guy's article ,I just liked that I knew where all the books landed myself.

DC customers like what they like ,you seem mad that they don't like what you think they should like .if the customer likes something then it's in DCs best interest to give them more of it ,I'm not even into bat books but I see why they make so many of them .