Page 158 of 229 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3423

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    A reality that had Dick be turned into a cheater and Babs much younger to exist? Because they weren't a natural fit per the age gap if you dig into some comics at the time there are some very odd panels where Babs expresses attraction to Dick despite him being underage at the time.
    Wasn't it mostly one-sided? The only time I remember Barbara potentially reciprocating Is this panel, but Dick is already a college student by that point

When I was 28, I dated a girl who was 20. There's nothing weird about that. And the older you get, the less even a ten-year age gap matters. 25 vs. 15 would be a problem; 30 vs. 20, not so much. 40 vs. 30, barely worth mentioning. 50 vs. 40, a complete non-issue.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member

Just merge Babs and Starfire into one for the next reboot in 2030. Everyone wins.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Just merge Babs and Starfire into one for the next reboot in 2030. Everyone wins.
    What she's gonna to call? Batfire with Barbara half-human and half-Tamaran who can shoot out fire bolts.

That wouldn't be a bad idea for an Earth 32 character. Meanwhile, fuse Dick Grayson and Kon-El as that world's version of Nightwing. And the Kori/Babs fusion could be Flamebird.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

BANNED

Dick and Babs together in Nightwing have been a breath of fresh air in an industry that HATES relationships.

I hope it ends with marriage.

I just hope this new reboot doesn’t mess things up but it does seem to be seeing Dick up as a major player.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    What she's gonna to call? Batfire with Barbara half-human and half-Tamaran who can shoot out fire bolts.
    I'm of the opinion that the only human- Tamaranian should be Nightstar, Dick and Starfire's future daughter.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    Alleged DC leaks from 4Chan: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/thre...otta-be-wrong/

They are probably all fake (especially the first one, which already got debunked by Taylor) but it's fun to read at least.
    Poster Three is probably the closest to reality and they probably made good guess based on rumors that we already know but they should have switch books that Taylor and Williamson are on.

I think the better guess is Williamson being on Justice League and Taylor on Titans instead.

Based on the paw prints, maybe it's a new Super Pets book? Or considering both the comment about character designs, and the different variations of the Justice League that we've seen in books recently, (the Justice League but with Mechs, or the Justice League but they're dinosaurs, etc) maybe they're cutting out the middle man (the pets) and just straight up making the Justice League members into animals instead?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Based on the paw prints, maybe it's a new Super Pets book? Or considering both the comment about character designs, and the different variations of the Justice League that we've seen in books recently, (the Justice League but with Mechs, or the Justice League but they're dinosaurs, etc) maybe they're cutting out the middle man (the pets) and just straight up making the Justice League members into animals instead?
    Usagi's reaction tells me it could involve some cute animals .

Extraordinary Member

Quite possibly - the other option is something Connor Hawke related I suppose as I believe Brandt and Stein did the Connor story in the Pride special.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Babs' line about wanting to free Dick from Bruce's toxic programming that "we can't be happy" was money. DC making fun of themselves at least shows they're self-aware if nothing else. Not that it makes them look any less awful when it comes to how they handle the Bat family's personal relationships.
    Imo, their continued making fun of themselves just shows they can't write complicated and nuanced relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    Alleged DC leaks from 4Chan: https://bleedingcool.com/comics/thre...otta-be-wrong/

They are probably all fake (especially the first one, which already got debunked by Taylor) but it's fun to read at least.
    These are hilarious.

You know what, just pair up Barbara Gordon and Bruce Wayne. It feels like everything is building towards that anyway. That's the pairing that makes the most sense. It's a lot better than Selina

Yeah, I said it.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 09-23-2022 at 09:36 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Usagi means bunny so I'm going to jump to very flimsy conclusions and assume it's Hoppy the Marvel Bunny in a cape.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.