Page 169 of 229 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3423
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    So where's Damian in all of this? He is front and centre on the cover but not part of heroes transformed and I can't help but notice that City boy is mentioned in connection to Gotham.

Imagine if that's Damian's new identity.

I miss Williamson's Robin.
    Newsarama story says Damian is the one gathering the unaffected heroes to respond to the situation.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Finally a clear timeline of all of these stories https://twitter.com/paul_kaminski/st...-rr1JlK6DuUzrg

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Finally a clear timeline of all of these stories https://twitter.com/paul_kaminski/st...-rr1JlK6DuUzrg
    Ok. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to finally know when exactly Dark Crisis takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Waid and Yang writing a story together seems like a recipe for success.

Other thoughts:

- Power Girl ends up possessed by Lilith/Omen?

- Raven has siblings now? I guess that saves her from dealing with Trigon for the umpteenth time. Maybe.

- Dreamer is now in an event, to emphasize she's becoming a bigger deal.

- Mercy is getting her cybernetic upgrade, I assume.

- Batman becomes Dr. Fate? Jon becomes Superman Blue?

- Red Canary is there for...reasons. Even though we know barely anything about her.

- I hope Cyborg gets a redesign out of this. He desperately needs one.

- Which Question is in Gotham? Probably Montoya I guess. It feels like DC keeps forgetting Vic Sage is alive.

- New hero named City Boy and we're getting a new Firestorm?
    It looks like he just gets more cyborgy

Nothing announced at the Webtoons panel but there was this:

The panelists turned coy a bit when it came to the future of the DC Comics, Webtoon partnership. Nothing was ready to be announced yet, but Lee did note that there were more in development, as well as a creator who rose to fame on Webtoon now working on a new DC project.
    https://www.comicsbeat.com/nycc-22-w...great-fit/?amp
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Thanks for compiling all this into the thread.

Fantastic Member

Well.... good news is I have to imagine Bruce as Fate will be short lived. Seeing more of the DCU folded into Bat's stuff is always depressing.

Kinda like the idea of different characters changing like Jason did in the Lazarus pit,cause it's supposed to make you a Lil.crazy and for powered ppl it makes your powers go a Lil.crazy.maybe Jon kent fell into the pit and came out superman blue ,but I think DC should keep him that way,it's a great way of explaining his powers ,and making him stand out
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Waid and Yang writing a story together seems like a recipe for success.

Other thoughts:

- Power Girl ends up possessed by Lilith/Omen?

- Raven has siblings now? I guess that saves her from dealing with Trigon for the umpteenth time. Maybe.

- Dreamer is now in an event, to emphasize she's becoming a bigger deal.

- Mercy is getting her cybernetic upgrade, I assume.

- Batman becomes Dr. Fate? Jon becomes Superman Blue?

- Red Canary is there for...reasons. Even though we know barely anything about her.

- I hope Cyborg gets a redesign out of this. He desperately needs one.

- Which Question is in Gotham? Probably Montoya I guess. It feels like DC keeps forgetting Vic Sage is alive.

- New hero named City Boy and we're getting a new Firestorm?
    I wonder if Jon/ Superman blue will be a permanent thing.🤔

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I wonder if Jon/ Superman blue will be a permanent thing.��
    If he is going to stick around, then I hope so. Having him as another typical Superman is not an idea that appeals to me. Maybe this event will do something with these Future State characters to actually make them more distinctive from their counterparts somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto Man View Post
    If he is going to stick around, then I hope so. Having him as another typical Superman is not an idea that appeals to me. Maybe this event will do something with these Future State characters to actually make them more distinctive from their counterparts somehow.
    I agree. Calling him Superman and giving him a slightly different costume is pretty boring. At least give him a more unique look.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Nothing announced at the Webtoons panel but there was this:

https://www.comicsbeat.com/nycc-22-w...great-fit/?amp
    I guess they're waiting until the artists are ready to release them weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I agree. Calling him Superman and giving him a slightly different costume is pretty boring. At least give him a more unique look.

Agree with both,I think Jon found his niche.something to make him different ,and actually get ppl excited for him
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Yeah; I could go with Jon being Electric Superman — though I'm not thrilled about the fact that they're not taking it all the way and are leaving his head unchanged. But that's just a nitpick.

I mean, I'd still prefer that he ultimately be reverted to the kid that he was before Bendis came; but this has potential, too: I could see them using this to explore the possibility that the “energy form Superman” wasn't a one-off thing unique to Superman himself, but is in fact something that's somehow inherent to all Kryptonians.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

We already know blue Jon isn't permanent - he has a different new costume on that Super family teaser image, remember.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman