Page 173 of 229 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3423
    Astonishing Member

They can always do relaunch after Waids event.

Or maybe not.

Characters like Green Lantern Hal may end up as mini series dudes.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Very happy DC is closing the gap more and more on digital releases for the app, though this clearly doesn't seemed aimed at casual fans with that price point. I gotta imagine the app has been succseful though for DC to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Very happy DC is closing the gap more and more on digital releases for the app, though this clearly doesn't seemed aimed at casual fans with that price point. I gotta imagine the app has been succseful though for DC to do this.
    My hope is that they’re going to copy Marvel and start doing DCUI exclusive digital-only comics. Would be a great way to make stories featuring characters who can’t seem to sell in the direct market.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Well Williamson has revealed he’s going to be writing a new Superman series that launches in Feb 2023.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well Williamson has revealed he’s going to be writing a new Superman series that launches in Feb 2023.
    With Jamal Campbell on art, which is a huge creative draw for me.

Also sounds like Johnson is staying on the Action Comics series for the foreseeable future.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Nothing from Taylor, lol. I wonder if he's still writing Son of Kal-El, considering, that Action Comics is becoming Super-Family book.

Superman #1

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

by Newsarama:

Action Comics #1051 will introduce format changes, with three separate stories all focused on the Super-Family. Phillip Kennedy Johnson, Rafa Sandoval, Dan Jurgens, Lee Weeks, Leah Williams, and Marguerite Sauvage will kick things off.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Nothing from Taylor, lol. I wonder if he's still writing Son of Kal-El, considering, that Action Comics is becoming Super-Family book.
    He’s still working on these books but Son of Kal-el is apparently ending with issue 18…and getting a new series Adventures of Superman where Jon goes to earth-3 and the return of Val-Zod, new 52 earth-2 Superman,
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Son of Kal-El is officially ending on 18th issue.
    Well, it seems like this younger generation push is indeed over. Or maybe not, DC is bringing back and creating a new Adventures of Superman series, which will revolve around Jon fighting Earth-3's Ultraman and Val-Zod.

Not a bad price point if it stays like that. Shame that DC Universe Infinite is still only available in four countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    by Newsarama:

Action Comics #1051 will introduce format changes, with three separate stories all focused on the Super-Family. Phillip Kennedy Johnson, Rafa Sandoval, Dan Jurgens, Lee Weeks, Leah Williams, and Marguerite Sauvage will kick things off.
    @Newsarama

Superman: Son of Kal-El will end with issue #18 in December, but Jon Kent's journey will continue in Adventures of Superman: Jon Kent, written by Tom Taylor and drawn by Clayton Henry.

Jon will face off against Ultraman, and the series will also include Val-Zod, the Superman of Earth-2.

Adventures of Superman: Jon Kent will be a six-issue limited series launching in early 2023.

Seems that Jon will keep his Superman Blue powers after Lazarus Planet. Many covers seem to depict him with those powers outside the event

Spectacular Member

Well i hope the implication of Rafa Sandoval will not stop to drawn Black Adam.

Astonishing Member

6 issues for AOS, anyway so Val Zod still exists. This changes things maybe for Earth 2.

Where and when does the new Superman series take place?