Page 26 of 229 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I know Kyle is half Mexican but they sure made him way darker than usual. I guess they just swapped melanin.

But you know , there are white Mexicans . Their ancestors came from Europe .

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Poor Connor Hawke. They keep getting the boy's skin color wrong.
    I know Kyle is half Mexican but they sure made him way darker than usual. I guess they just swapped melanin.
    I think the colorist flipped their skin tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like something Snyder would come up with.
    In fact, Snyder declared than originally the DC directive wanted to call Metal "Dark Crisis" and he opposed to that title.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Dark Crisis really is a pretty bad title. It’s not only obviously very derivative, but lacks any of the punch that predecessors like Infinite Crisis and Final Crisis had.
    God, how I wish that truly had been the Final Crisis. Can’t wait for DC to start doing something new. If they ever do.

Looks like we've got every DCU Big Bad...Darkseid, Doomsday, Pariah, Deathstroke, Nekron, Alexander Luthor (or is that Neron?), Eclipso, Ares, and...some guy with horns who I feel like I should recognize.

I'm surprised they used Billy instead of Mary.

Astonishing Member

some guy with horns who I feel like I should recognize.
    It's Empty Hand.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I guess we'll a least find out who survive but I don't think that solicitation will reveal if they are actually dead or not. What I think were are most likely going to get is another one-shot or mini by Williamson dealing with the fallout of their 'deaths'.
    Okay. Looks like I was right about this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    I do think that you're right ZuLuLu about the JL .
    As far as I can tell , JL will not be around for a long time, maybe a year .
    The Dark Crisis event in a 7 part series that starts in June, so that means that there will be no JL for at least the rest of the year and I would not be surprised if there is another mini dealing with the aftermath of this before a new JL is formed, so I think a year is a good guess.

That said, for all intents and purposes meaning, these books are JL books but I don't think calling it, Justice League Legacies would have created the same buzz of Dark Crisis.

As much as I like the big 7, I glad that this event seems like it will focus on other character so that's one reason I actually looking forward to it.

Well if you guys wanted something non-Crisis related our own resident Geoffery Thorne, current Green Lantern writer, will be writing Season one of Blood Syndicate for Milestone starting in May. ChrisCross is on art

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/02/10/bl...on-one-may-10/

Last edited by sifighter; 02-10-2022 at 09:29 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Cool more Milestone books .

Nice! I’m glad they’re going to keep expanding the Milestone universe.

I would love to see them bring back Xombi!

Nice! I’m glad they’re going to keep expanding the Milestone universe.

I would love to see them bring back Xombi!
    I think that a Xombi book is planned (at least it was teased in the Milestone one-shot).

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well if you guys wanted something non-Crisis related our own resident Geoffery Thorne, current Green Lantern writer, will be writing Season one of Blood Syndicate for Milestone starting in May. ChrisCross is on art

Oh sick! Glad DC is still pushing Milestone.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Tech-9 in the middle.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Looks like we've got every DCU Big Bad...Darkseid, Doomsday, Pariah, Deathstroke, Nekron, Alexander Luthor (or is that Neron?), Eclipso, Ares, and...some guy with horns who I feel like I should recognize.

I'm surprised they used Billy instead of Mary.
    Yeah, Billy being there at all is a continuity error due to Teen Titans Academy #11. Billy's gone, so if they want Shazam involved, despite her book being delayed, it should indeed have been Mary.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman