Page 41 of 229 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Ram V newsletter
    Finally, PROJECT CURTAINS is coming up soon at DC Comics... but that remains a secret for now. Look out for an official announcement.

It feels kind of weird having a whole event about the death of the Justice League while the heroes keep being alive at their main titles...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    It feels kind of weird having a whole event about the death of the Justice League while the heroes keep being alive at their main titles...
    Yeah, I wonder if they have a date when the titles will have to reflect what happens to the protagonists in the main titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I wonder if they have a date when the titles will have to reflect what happens to the protagonists in the main titles.
    Seeing all the past relationship of DC with contiunity, I doubt they have any kind of plan to deal with Death of the Justice League's consequences in the main titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Seeing all the past relationship of DC with contiunity, I doubt they have any kind of plan to deal with Death of the Justice League's consequences in the main titles.
    Which is weird when they said the loss of the JL will be felt across the line. I mean, it could be publicity speak but maybe it'll be felt in the legacy characters' books.

Which is weird when they said the loss of the JL will be felt across the line. I mean, it could be publicity speak but maybe it'll be felt in the legacy characters' books.
    I think it is mainly publicity speak and that they won't make any changes to the main books to show the effects of Death of the Justice League. It's more likely to find an unicorn than DC trying to be consistent with contiunity lmao.

Incredible Member

I took the "felt across the line" thing to be more directed at post-Dark Crisis DCU. Like, we'll be seeing a new JL (obviously) and some other changes to other books coming out of that. "Felt across the line" in a consequences way.

My guess is that the legacy books, at least some of them, will deal with the event directly as it's happening.

But word is the League doesn't stay missing for very many issues right? So the Big Name solo books like Action and WW can ignore the event and finish whatever stories they're currently on, set before they "die," and then after Crisis has them return, do a small time jump in their solo's to catch up.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    I took the "felt across the line" thing to be more directed at post-Dark Crisis DCU. Like, we'll be seeing a new JL (obviously) and some other changes to other books coming out of that. "Felt across the line" in a consequences way.
    This is what I believe will happen as well.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    My guess is that the legacy books, at least some of them, will deal with the event directly as it's happening.

But word is the League doesn't stay missing for very many issues right? So the Big Name solo books like Action and WW can ignore the event and finish whatever stories they're currently on, set before they "die," and then after Crisis has them return, do a small time jump in their solo's to catch up.
    JL is ending after the death issue.

Yeah, when JL restarts and the heroes come back, I would expect time skips.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

JL with be replaced with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    JL with be replaced with something else.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    JL is ending after the death issue.

Yeah, when JL restarts and the heroes come back, I would expect time skips.

Yeah I think that you're right about the time skips. But I remember after the "52" weekly series , they came back with " 1 year later " and it was a complete mess .
    When the writers/editorial actually say in a story arc that for example 6 months have passed or whatever amount of time, it automatically ages the characters quite a bit .

Especially the Titans.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman