Page 55 of 229 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Superrobin?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So I guess every Leaguer will get their own "perfect world" one-shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess every Leaguer will get their own "perfect world" one-shot?
    Aquaman is a backup in Superman, so they aren’t all getting their own one shot but we will get to see their “perfect” worlds. I’m guessing Batman and WW will get their own at least.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So in Superman's ideal world his sidekick is Robin? Is he not that imaginative to come up with his own concept for a sidekick?

That just feels lazy.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Thoughts

Yay YJ tie in comic.yay my fav back (sucks that he probably didn't get a PZ amp in power though).

Don't like magic, you all enjoy thst

Wonder who is the Robin in supermans dark crisis book? Jon dressed as Robin maybe
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    So in Superman's ideal world his sidekick is Robin? Is he not that imaginative to come up with his own concept for a sidekick?

That just feels lazy.
    Well, you do note that Superman's "Robin" has an "S"-shield instead of an "R".

Besides, Superman has had a very good relationship with the original Robin (Dick), so why not envision himself with his own "Robin"? Why would he need to make that drastic a change in his vision of a junior partner?

Also I’m pretty sure Pariah is influencing the depiction of these Worlds, and he’s a Pre-Crisis guy, putting Superman and “Robin” together probably makes sense from his perspective.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Aquaman is a backup in Superman, so they aren’t all getting their own one shot but we will get to see their “perfect” worlds. I’m guessing Batman and WW will get their own at least.
    Superman - Aquaman

Batman - Flash? GL?

WW - Hawkgirl? GL?

Superman - Aquaman

Batman - Flash? GL?

WW - Hawkgirl? GL?
    I think Flash will be either a back up or addressed in the actual Flash book given that’s supposed to be Wally going to look for Barry. My guess is Batman will have Martian Manhunter as a backup, Wonder Woman will have Zatanna, and GL will get a tie in too with a Hawkgirl backup.

Incredible Member

Why are they making Superman look much older ? I don't get it ?

Didn't expet Superman's perfect world to be written by King, but hey, Up in the sky was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    Why are they making Superman look much older ? I don't get it ?
    Could be a pre-Crisis Earth 2 Superman, but with Jon as his “Robin”. I wonder if he’ll be called Flamebird.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Didn't expet Superman's perfect world to be written by King, but hey, Up in the sky was pretty good.
    I could see King writing a Silver Age pastiche with a dark underbelly, which I assume is what this will be.

I could see King writing a Silver Age pastiche with a dark underbelly, which I assume is what this will be.
    He is a fan of Moore's work so I could see this being somewhat similar to For the Man Who Has Everything.