Page 7 of 229 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think we might be getting some announcements tomorrow, both Tim Sheridan and Jeremy Adams on Twitter about how Friday has a big announcement. Not sure what it could be but considering these are the Titans and Flash writers maybe something post Earth-3?

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamtimshe...59377890086913

https://mobile.twitter.com/spacekick...50489195249665
    Hopefully Tim Sheridan is doing anything other than Titans.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Fingers crossed that he truly is off Titans. Not sure why DC would give him another comic title after Shazam and TTA but okay.

I'm hoping for a Batman: Dark Victory film announcement. Sheridan was a writer on The Long Halloween Adaption so he might write the sequel too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Hopefully Tim Sheridan is doing anything other than Titans.
    I like Sheridan, but I think it's fair to say TTA hasn't really taken off - I'm glad to hear he's getting something else.

Honestly, wouldn't mind a flashback Red X mini telling the original Dick and Slade story.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Fingers crossed that he truly is off Titans. Not sure why DC would give him another comic title after Shazam and TTA but okay.

I'm hoping for a Batman: Dark Victory film announcement. Sheridan was a writer on The Long Halloween Adaption so he might write the sequel too.
    Oh, that makes sense, Jeremy Adams is also a writer for the animated movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I like Sheridan, but I think it's fair to say TTA hasn't really taken off - I'm glad to hear he's getting something else.

Honestly, wouldn't mind a flashback Red X mini telling the original Dick and Slade story.
    I rather him not writing any characters i like.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post

That is a great mini idea, as long as a competent writer writes it, but lost my faith in Sheridan. The way he writes the OG Titans is just cringey.

I wish they would just separate the Titans and TTA series.

. . . Still is a book that sells relatively well, DC and Joelle inconsistency with the schedule are hurting the book.
    You keep ignoring a fact that others have mentioned: books in the early issue numbers tend to "sell relatively well" compared to similar books that have issue numbers in the double digits.

How is her title selling when compared to other books that have similar lower issue numbers, and will the title still be selling "relatively well" if/when it reaches issue #12 or later?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    You keep ignoring a fact that others have mentioned: books in the early issue numbers tend to "sell relatively well" compared to similar books that have issue numbers in the double digits.

How is her title selling when compared to other books that have similar lower issue numbers, and will the title still be selling "relatively well" if/when it reaches issue #12 or later?
    I'm well aware of that. I'm not ignoring anything.
    I don't have the current numbers cause she isn't in the top 50 of icv2 charts and you have to subscribe to see the rest.

I never saw DC cancel a book before the sales fell too much, so i'm certain they aren't cancelling her book anyways.

Incredible Member

Just hope Adams doesn't leave The Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post

I wouldn't mind it, but I feel like it's too early to be announcing that yet since it would probably come out in 2023 at the earliest.

Damian? I didn't know Jiminez ever drew him that much...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Damian? I didn't know Jiminez ever drew him that much...
    I was thinking Tim. Whatever it is it looks like Jimenez is likely only doing covers as Nick Robles is also involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They're just relaunching her as the new Wonder Woman, even if they're not satisfied with her sales it makes no sense to get rid of new character so soon. I won't rule out this possibility since it's DC we're talking about, but it's really too soon.
    I reckon Jones will be just writer at this point.
    with exception of Jon all the new characters are very low in sales, but even Jon would drop in sales. He was propped up by the bi revelation. Simply fans aren't interested, some even failed to attract the demo's they have been projected to reach. If they are relaunching her as the WW will fail as well. The very idea of replacing the old characters with new ones, will never work, they might generate some interest at the very beginning that will fizzle out. Out of all FS characters she was the most popular, now imagine the non popular ones how are they doing.

I'm well aware of that. I'm not ignoring anything.
    I don't have the current numbers cause she isn't in the top 50 of icv2 charts and you have to subscribe to see the rest.

I never saw DC cancel a book before the sales fell too much, so i'm certain they aren't cancelling her book anyways.
    Over in the Wonder Woman section, there's a thread titled Wonder Girl Has Been Cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Over in the Wonder Woman section, there's a thread titled Wonder Girl Has Been Cancelled.
    Wow, I guess it's official then.

Cancelling this book without a relaunch would be a complete waste.
    Last edited by Drako; 01-13-2022 at 02:19 PM.