Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I've enjoyed playing PC games since Doom came out. Very addictive, was looking everywhere for those secret rooms! Now it's abandonware so you can go back and relive those glory days

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Steam sale is happening now!

I've been playing Shadow of Mordor now - I am ADDICTED. It's been a really long time since a game has engrossed and sucked me in like that.

Also, I don't think Doom is abandonware at this point. You can still buy legit copies.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Been a while since I saw any action on this thread. Anyone been playing anything interesting? I recently played through Arkham Knight. It's been long enough the performance issues are resolved enough. I enjoyed it, but I'm done with those games for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by impulseucf View Post
    Anyone been playing anything interesting?
    -Total War: Warhammer
    -NieR: Automata
    -Final Fantasy XIV
    -Black Desert Online
    -Dying Light

I messed around a let too many games pile up lately. After Nier and Dying Light, I'm going back to finish Deus Ex and Dishonored 2. I thought about picking up Arkham Knight again but the PC performance still wasn't where I wanted it to be, and I'm past the point of caring.

Spectacular Member Nightstar1441's Avatar

Got into Steam recently - enjoying Fallout 4, Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Stardew Valley and a few others - I buy in bulk and when on sale and just play when I get the hankering for a new game...
    Never Surrender!

Finished a run-through of Bioshock Infinite. Now playing the Burial at Sea DLC which I haven't played through before.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos