Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Here is my video for Ultimate Spider-Man. This one was especially tricky. But I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

And this is the final video in the series. It's an epilogue of sorts to everything I've touched on thus far. It's also a breakdown of what I feel a rebooted Ultimate Universe needs to do in order to succeed in the long term.

I hope everyone has enjoyed following this series and discussing it in this thread. I appreciate all the input and discussions we've had. I don't know if Marvel will ever consider rebooting Ultimate fully, but I hope I've made the case here that it can and should be done.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    And this is the final video in the series. It's an epilogue of sorts to everything I've touched on thus far. It's also a breakdown of what I feel a rebooted Ultimate Universe needs to do in order to succeed in the long term.

I hope everyone has enjoyed following this series and discussing it in this thread. I appreciate all the input and discussions we've had. I don't know if Marvel will ever consider rebooting Ultimate fully, but I hope I've made the case here that it can and should be done.
    You should do an Ultraverse analisys and reboot next.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

All-New Member

Ultimate Marvel was a great idea in theory, but it's been rebooted too many times. It's time to let it go and start fresh with a new universe.

All-New Member

Absolutely. I think its cool to have a ‘younger’ (ie one with less continuity) universe running alongside ours with its rich history and complex lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucibelle View Post
    Absolutely. I think its cool to have a ‘younger’ (ie one with less continuity) universe running alongside ours with its rich history and complex lore.
    as said, it was good in theory, but in the end like all on-going comic universe, the "younger" universe will get old quite soon, getting its own rich hisotry and lore, sometimes not even that interesting.
    So unless you have more to add to the table, better stick to mini and similar.