The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Hellboy/Justice League Dark team up would be great

I was just thinking how a crossover between Hellboy & Justice League Dark would be incredible but I'm debating either an animated movie or live action, any opinions?
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    I was just thinking how a crossover between Hellboy & Justice League Dark would be incredible but I'm debating either an animated movie or live action, any opinions?
    Animated feels more likely to happen than live action. But I wouldn't mind live action if Guillermo Del Toro direct it. He was attached to both projects which were scrapped. So it's a bit of fanservice and a selling point to have him handle it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-08-2022 at 11:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Eh, I doubt we'll ever see that kind of inter-company crossover in animation or live action. A comic isn't out of the realm of possibility as Mignola has done plenty before.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Animated feels more likely to happen than live action. But I wouldn't mind live action if Guillermo Del Toro direct it. He was attached to both projects which were scrapped. So it's a bit of fanservice and a selling point to have him handle it.
    I'll go for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    I was just thinking how a crossover between Hellboy & Justice League Dark would be incredible but I'm debating either an animated movie or live action, any opinions?https://bit.ly/3KPavSz
    Definitely animation. It has its own specific atmosphere and you can create it nicely. However, an action movie could also work.