Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

yeah that looks more like a joke. For one, most of the New Mutants never went to college

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    She also majored in Physics according to this page from one of those guidebooks. I can't remember which:

I actually like this list even if it may not be totally official. A tk user would need to know some basic physics/applied physics or they would hurt themselves and others. Plus wasn’t this their education at Xavier’s. What kind of accreditation did Xavier have anyway.

Back on topic I’d prefer my fav characters to have some education and a career. This is why I prefer Xavier’s being a real school with the main characters bring teachers, staff, and administrators. Jean as headmistress was perfection.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I went through my comics and memorabilia and still have this, lol.

Found this on Twitter by Dan Veesenmeyer.

Scott-Jean344.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Found this on Twitter by Dan Veesenmeyer.

Scott-Jean344.jpg
    Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)

I know this has been posted in other threads. But it's worth posting again because it's just so sweet and sexy.

Scott-Jean349.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Thought this thread deserved a bump. I just finished reading Hellfire Gala #1. The first two pages will definitely have a special place for Scott/Jean fans for years to come.

Thought this thread deserved a bump. I just finished reading Hellfire Gala #1. The first two pages will definitely have a special place for Scott/Jean fans for years to come.
    Agreed. I continue to adore their dynamic.

Whoever is writing the review/spoiler thread for the issue, props to them cause it's a tall order.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yep...really enjoyed them supporting each other and their intimacy

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. I continue to adore their dynamic.

Whoever is writing the review/spoiler thread for the issue, props to them cause it's a tall order.
    Duggan continues to do a great job with the relationship between Scott and Jean. The dialogues are as impactful as the moments of tenderness. Seeing them on the same page without unnecessary drama is really cool.

It is not often we get an intimate moment with Scott and Jean (I'm thinking of all the intimate scenes he had with Frost) so it was nice to see. I am finally getting to the point of acceptance of Scott and Jean being a main couple again. I like when they are shown as equals.

Quote Originally Posted by CapCyke View Post
    Duggan continues to do a great job with the relationship between Scott and Jean. The dialogues are as impactful as the moments of tenderness. Seeing them on the same page without unnecessary drama is really cool.
    Agreed! It's that kind of mutual support and shared strength that makes them such an endearing couple. They make each other better. They support one another, even through hard times and difficult choices. And this issue nicely affirmed that.

Quote Originally Posted by CapCyke View Post
    I agree completely. He depicts them beautifully as being on the same page moving towards their goals as a strong couple would.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As nice as that scene was I'm a tad miffed at Anka's laziness with just cutting and pasting the same artwork depicting these two characters months apart and only switching out the background.

I really enjoyed Jean having a "hall pass". Seems like a really adult thing to acknowledge in an established and comfortable relationship. I wonder who's Scott's?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-13-2022 at 05:50 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Scott referred to Jean as his wife in today's X-men. Loved it. I think this is the first time since they've been back that they've been confirmed to be married on panel. Before it was just anecdotal evidence and in write ups but it was good to see it in a comic