Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Jean is an affectionate person. And she clearly cares for Wolverine. Just as he cares for her. It doesn't undermine what she has with Cyclops. Based on everything we've seen in the Krakoa era, they've all come to an understanding. Wolverine isn't trying to steal kisses from Jean anymore. And Jean isn't trying to hide her attraction. And Cyclops isn't being overly jealous or possessive about it, trusting that Jean still loves him as much as he loves her.

You can call it what you want. But it seems they're all just consenting adults being open and honest with how they feel. Does that really have to undermine Scott and Jean's love? Does there have to be that much drama or jealousy?

Also, let's not forget that Wolverine has kissed other women in this era. He hooked up with some random surfer chick in a recent issue. Plus, look at his history. He's kind of a man-whore.

I don't mean to start a larger debate about this. After all, this is an appreciation thread. Jean and Wolverine can have their moments. Scott and Jean can have theirs, too. I say let's celebrate that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I hope we do get to see some Scott and Jean at the Gala

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Jean is an affectionate person. And she clearly cares for Wolverine. Just as he cares for her. It doesn't undermine what she has with Cyclops. Based on everything we've seen in the Krakoa era, they've all come to an understanding. Wolverine isn't trying to steal kisses from Jean anymore. And Jean isn't trying to hide her attraction. And Cyclops isn't being overly jealous or possessive about it, trusting that Jean still loves him as much as he loves her.

You can call it what you want. But it seems they're all just consenting adults being open and honest with how they feel. Does that really have to undermine Scott and Jean's love? Does there have to be that much drama or jealousy?

Also, let's not forget that Wolverine has kissed other women in this era. He hooked up with some random surfer chick in a recent issue. Plus, look at his history. He's kind of a man-whore.

I don't mean to start a larger debate about this. After all, this is an appreciation thread. Jean and Wolverine can have their moments. Scott and Jean can have theirs, too. I say let's celebrate that.
    Agree 100%
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Amazing Member

how about we give jean a new love interest. what happened about that supposed relationship with bishop that was suppose to play an important role?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kefkaroth View Post
    how about we give jean a new love interest. what happened about that supposed relationship with bishop that was suppose to play an important role?
    That was in an alternate reality where she had her memory altered. So not really any grounds for a consensual relationship.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    That was in an alternate reality where she had her memory altered. So not really any grounds for a consensual relationship.
    Like Jean altered reality in Here Comes Tomorrow?

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Thanks for sharing, Juan. I'm sure quite some people appreciate it, even if they prefer not to admit it publicly.

Like the artist said: "I'm fed up seeing Jean and Logan kissing on my feeds."

I don't use Twitter. But amen to that!

And, for you, my friends, who have written to me recently:

A little something to go with some of their kisses... :)

Be well. No one can take our memories from us. :)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Does that really have to undermine Scott and Jean's love?
    Hey, to each his own. Whatever floats your boat. But if I were still reading, my answer to that question would be a resounding YES. LOL, at Jean is an affectionate person as a justification. Seems to work for others, knock yourselves out. Sure as hell doesn't work for me and any of the comics couples I was invested in.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Exactly: just because.

Thanks for sharing again. It's really cute.
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 03-20-2022 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    In X-Men, Duggan acknowledges the connection/bond between Emma and Scott but indicates that Scott and Jean are very much together.
    In X-Force and LoW, Percy does play up the bond/connection between Logan and Jean but hasn't taken it any further than that hot-springs scene, that one time.

So my personal take is...No. The poly is pretty much passe.
    If they’re not poly, then it seems that Jean has switched to Wolvie full time.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Like Jean altered reality in Here Comes Tomorrow?
    Naw X-Men created a pocket reality that existed alongside 616 then mind wiped and altered everyone's memories so he could keep on playing God.

Astonishing Member

I'm actually surprised it was still bothered by the whole thing. It's a thing. It's real. And it hasn't cheapened any of the characters involved. Jean is still Jean. Scott is still Scott. And the same.goes for Emma and Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    If they’re not poly, then it seems that Jean has switched to Wolvie full time.
    Seems like it, at least if the Hellfire Gala covers are any indication. Looks like Scott’s back with Emma and Logan is with Jean… but covers can be misleading.