Spectacular Member

Default Best website for DC merch from UK?

I live in the UK and I’m wondering what’s the best website to order DC Comics merch from?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    I live in the UK and I’m wondering what’s the best website to order DC Comics merch from?
    what type of merch and any particular characters ?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrake View Post
    what type of merch and any particular characters ?
    No character in particular but I was mainly looking for things like clothes and figures.

No character in particular but I was mainly looking for things like clothes and figures.
    you mean collectible figures or statues?

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'd guess Amazon
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrake View Post
    you mean collectible figures or statues?
    Both. Collectible figures and statues.

Both. Collectible figures and statues.
    statues are tricky, better to order through the studios that produce them, but this is usually done through pre-orders, now that could mean that delivery schedule is not always kept, often there are delays. Keep in mind also shipping costs. Ordering from shops could cost more on some occasions. My advice is to look around on the internet, you could find a better bargain. www.statuesqueltd.co.uk or www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk to get an idea. Does not mean every statue they have on their sites are available they could be sold out. But look around before on amazon etc you could find better prices, Statues are also produced in limited numbers, so they could quickly be sold out, as what happened to me with a WW statue I was after, the few available was not worth it, with the price they asked for.
    Last edited by Goldrake; 01-09-2022 at 07:01 AM.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Forbidden Planet are pretty reliable for cool stuff popping up. www.forbiddenplanet.com

If you get wind of upcoming statues and stuff you're after they (or any comic shop) should be able to get it for you.

Clothing is a bit more tricky, I've always found it more of a game of luck. graphittidesigns.com used to have a HUGE selection of DC t-shirts and would ship to the UK but they've been unable to sell them for a while.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!