Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...also Caerroil Wildwood doesn't need to make deals anymore, because now he has a bunch of trees that can go looking for people to kill. O_o
    Yeah, we're on the lucky side that this is all fantasy. If this was part of the real world, we'd never have left caves.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yeah, we're on the lucky side that this is all fantasy. If this was part of the real world, we'd never have left caves.
    Caves are just places where trees can trap you.

nom nom nom
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Caves are just places where trees can trap you.

nom nom nom
    Well, that's why we'd have never left the caves: we'd have been long past nom'ed.

I like to imagine the Huorns as tree-shaped killer whales.* Sneaking up with a big smile then playing with their food.

* Yes, it's a poor analogy as there are zero cases in history of a killer whale attacking a human except in captivity. When the humans in question absolutely deserved the hell out of it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The defenders almost successfully defended BEFORE having a platoon of supermen on their side. OP's post adds the supersoldiers to the defenders. Yeah, I'm comfy with "stomp" because all 10000 can't get there at once. They can literally open the gates and just defend the threshold while elves and men rain down arrows.
    They definitely win for sure I just don't see it as a stomp.