8 4.04%
  • Penance

47 23.74%
  • Siryn

14 7.07%
  • Surge

48 24.24%
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

This was a tough choice, but I voted for my girl, Monet. If anything, I want to see how Everett synch up with Monet and see how he uses the Penance form.
    Lots of great choices, but Firestar would be redundant with Sunfire on the team, I've never found Siryn to be too interesting, I don't give a eff about Micromax. Gorgon doesn't seem like he would fit and Bling needs more experience. I could go with Surge or Armor, but chose Penance. I wanted Gentle, but he's not dynamic enough for the X-Men squad.

But, in all seriousness. Monet as a badass in House of X 4. She died fighting with NO hesitation was one of the first on the battlefield in Otherworld in X of Swords. Monet is ride or die and I want her on The X-Men.
    Mutant and Proud!

Micromax doesn’t stand a chance, but I’ll vote for him because I loved Alan Davis’ Excalibur! I don’t want Firestar to win because I’d rather she stay on the Avengers side of things. Or bring back the Warriors…

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    I still haven't voted yet, not even here, I can't decide. It's between Surge, Penance, and Avalanche, now.

From Marvel's main Twitter announcement, here's their rank by likes and RTs, in the linked tweets for each character that followed:

Penance 684 + 297
    Surge 764 + 202
    Siryn 626 + 121
    Firestar 508 + 219
    Gentle 528 + 167
    Armor 489 + 117
    Bling! 348 + 96
    Gorgon 353 + 71
    Avalanche 299 + 74
    Micromax 280 + 73

Looks like it's going to be between Monet and Noriko.
    I don't think that the Twitter activity is necessarily indicative of popularity. Folks on that platform are having some adventures in selective reading where the top four or five candidates are concerned.

I voted Gorgon. There are a lot of options this time around that I’d like to see but Gorgon got my vote mostly because I want some follow up from his death in Otherworld. Although if they stick with him being a scared kid I’m out, big fail imho.

Others I would like to see win in no particular order, Gentle, Armor, and Surge. Penance would’ve made the cut but X-Corp left a bad taste in my mouth.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I voted Gorgon. There are a lot of options this time around that I’d like to see but Gorgon got my vote mostly because I want some follow up from his death in Otherworld. Although if they stick with him being a scared kid I’m out, big fail imho.

Others I would like to see win in no particular order, Gentle, Armor, and Surge. Penance would’ve made the cut but X-Corp left a bad taste in my mouth.
    I'm actually curious, did anyone like that book? I know there must be because I've run across people who defend X-men Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I'm actually curious, did anyone like that book? I know there must be because I've run across people who defend X-men Green.
    X of Swords or X-Corp? I fairly certain others liked X of Swords, I know I did overall. There were parts I didn't like and it went on too long but I liked it enough to buy the HC. I don't remember much positivity around X-Corp. On this board it was pretty much universally disliked. I defended a few issues of X-Men Green because it was stupid "B" movie fun, but the last 2 or 3 issues weren't even that, they were just bad.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Here are the candidates!

Voting link: https://www.marvel.com/characters/x-men-vote
    Could be wrong ,but the art looks typical of Carlos Gomez, is it a clue that he will render the next team lineup?

Voted firestar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Could be wrong ,but the art looks typical of Carlos Gomez, is it a clue that he will render the next team lineup?
    It's definitely Carlos Gomez's art colored by Jesus Aburtov - you can see their signatures on the top left.
    I don't think it's an indication that he's taking over X-Men though, Gomez was probably in-between assignments and had the time, so the X-Office assigned him to this.
    It's like how they got Leinil Francis Yu to do the Destiny of X teaser because he isn't currently doing any interiors and he had the time to do it.
    From all indications, the current X-Men art team will be sticking on the book for the long term - Pepe Larraz + Marte Gracia in rotation with Javier Pina + Erick Arciniega.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    He has been drawing more X-men and posting on his stories

I saw Bishop and a few others in the last week

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

Having the same problem here.
    You guys probably have an ad blocker active that disables the field from appearing. Try turning it off

Yeah, ad blockers disable the poll.

I voted for Monet coz girl needs to be an A-Lister yesterday. The only reason she isn't is because of the unspoken 'Only one black woman should be a marquee X-Man' rule.

Also bonus if she gets to be on the main book with Ev.

Voted Gentle

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    He has been drawing more X-men and posting on his stories

I saw Bishop and a few others in the last week
    I wish he went to a regular title like X-Force, we need to mix it up with Cassara, maybe that would help the title from fading into oblivion

Firestar for the win!

Now's her time to shine! Not that microwave powers shine...they should be invisible... but that's another story.

The drama between her and Emma would be delicious! And it would be great to see her meet up with her old mates the hellions and new mutants.

She's been associated with the X-Men for longer than she was an avenger. She deserves a chance!