Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
I feel like Armor & Surge are splitting votes though, being from the same generation. Hopefully editorial recognizes that people want to see a lot of the top characters in books.
White even mentioned this as a possibility on X-Men Monday.

So we know those characters haven’t had the spotlight, and I think that’s part of why we went, “Hold on, there are some great characters in there. Let’s give them a shot too.” Now I hope that doesn’t mean we’ve split the Academy X vote. I hope that they’re not going to just be in a bitter fight with each other. And who knows, if you remember last year, lots of political alliances happened. People who weren’t going to vote for Banshee banded together to try to vote for Banshee to save him. So maybe the Academy X people can put aside their differences and pick their candidate and decide who they’re going to back. Which one? I don’t know. We’ll find out.
Now, I'm not saying my girl Surge is suffering because the Academy X vote is split between three candidates. I'm just saying that everyone who votes against her is a bot or actively conspiring against me, personally.