• Penance

47 23.74%
  • Siryn

14 7.07%
  • Surge

48 24.24%
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Voted Siryn. As much as I love Firestar I want her nowhere near any of this Krakoan cluster$#^%. Get her back to the Avengers.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Avalanche. Done deal. But they almost got me the young options. Surge. Armor. Bling. Gentle.

Damn Marvel.

Wheres Hellion and Wind Dancer???
    Right? We need some Hellion in his shorty shorts again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I might regret asking, but, why?
    She is not a real X character so she shouldn't be representing mutants or X-men in general.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    She is not a real X character so she shouldn't be representing mutants or X-men in general.
    But that's not why people on twitter hate her

They hate her because she was an Avenger and "all Avengers are Cops" despite Logan being a long time Avenger and Rogue being part of the Avengers team as well

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I'm also like 90 percent sure Sunfire is the one getting replaced

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Red X. Told a long time ago that it is just a final member for X-Men RED.
    I don't think Marvel revealed for which team this will be.

It might be a final member of X-Men, it might be Red, or maybe even a new team. As this will be announced in June or July, anything can gasfornuis with the current books.

I voted for Surge. Hope she wins, but like before it is most likely the best known character. So probably Firestar.

This poll here unfortunately does not reflect the average X- fan. Last time Tempo and Sunspot did really well here and neither got it.

Least likely to win this are of course all the males and Bling! Surely none of them stands a chance to win.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

They hate her because she was an Avenger and "all Avengers are Cops" despite Logan being a long time Avenger and Rogue being part of the Avengers team as well
    Everyone knows that Rogue and Wolverine are X characters even if they were used in other teams. That's not the same for Firestar she is mainly a non X character. She is no different then someone like Justice or Wanda.

Just because you are a mutant doesn't make you an X character. There are humans who are X characters

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

I’ve seen cop comparisons based on her role in that Champions story that came out about a year ago.

She’s lower on my list cause we already have a perfectly fine fire-based character, BUT having someone with experience on other teams could be an interesting contrast to the characters more invested in Krakoa. Plus it’s not like she’s never been an X-Man.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 01-10-2022 at 12:02 PM.

Everyone knows that Rogue and Wolverine are X characters even if they were used in other teams. That's not the same for Firestar she is mainly a non X character. She is no different then someone like Justice or Wanda.

Just because you are a mutant doesn't make you an X character. There are humans who are X characters
    Damn if only there were an opportunity to explore Krakoa from an outside perspective with a character who is a mutant but doesn't feel as connected to Krakoa. Huh.

Extraordinary Member

Almost as if that prespective is what makes her a great character for the team

She also had Cancer and w/ the new medicine we see from Krakoa I'd like to see how she feels about that

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’ve seen cop comparisons based on her role in that Champions story that came out about a year ago.

She’s lower on my list cause we already have a perfectly fine fire-based character, BUT having someone with experience on other teams could be an interesting contrast to the characters more invested in Krakoa. Plus it’s not like she’s never been an X-Man.
    All this

Yeah I wasn't going to vote her because of Shiro but she uses Microwave radiation so I think it's diff. enough to work and they might make a cool mutant circuit

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Damn if only there were an opportunity to explore Krakoa from an outside perspective with a character who is a mutant but doesn't feel as connected to Krakoa. Huh.

She did originate the the X-Office with the limited series and one issue of X-Men...but has spent most of her time outside it with the New Warriors and Avengers.

And that is something I have long said needs to be shown. Mutants who don't drink the Krakoa Kool Aid.

Firestar is someone who should have very little if no trust whatsoever in the QC as both Emma and Raven had tried to control or kill her in the past.

Voted for PeMance.

Runner-up: Siryn.

Will 'Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends' nostalgia get Firestar voted onto one of the X-teams?
    Last edited by nx01a; 01-10-2022 at 12:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I wish this kind of toxic gate-keeping could stay out of ...well every fandom.
    From in IC standpoint: Every mutant is a citizen of Krakoa and every citizen of Krakoa is eligible to be a member of the X-Men.
    From an OOC standpoint: Firestar, Justice and Wanda will give the writer as many story hooks to make the team fresh as anyone else that was put on the list.

If you have a favorite character(s) eligible on the list that's great! Praise them and tell us why that character(s) is awesome and should be on the team. You don't have to try to drag down other characters to make the ones you prefer to look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    She did originate the the X-Office with the limited series and one issue of X-Men...but has spent most of her time outside it with the New Warriors and Avengers.

And that is something I have long said needs to be shown. Mutants who don't drink the Krakoa Kool Aid.
    Show them in their own books like Champions or Avengers. I mean what kind of logic is it that you want an anti Krakoa mutant on the main X-men team that is suppose to represent Krakoa like huh

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

Firestar is someone who should have very little if no trust whatsoever in the QC as both Emma and Raven had tried to control or kill her in the past.
    Well technically she originated from Spider-Man, since she was in Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends before the comics