8 4.04%
  • Penance

47 23.74%
  • Siryn

14 7.07%
  • Surge

48 24.24%
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Voted for Monet because she's great and I loved Gen-X.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Thanks for getting that down for us.

Interesting comments, Dazzler might be showing up somewhere, Sunfire highlight in 9, and something for Rogue? Huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thank you for all of this!
    My pleasure, reading it was relieving, as much as it was revealing. And it gave me some ideas. Last we saw Dazzler was the Way of X Onslaught finale, which will be Legion of X next, but she hasn't been shown to be included. She is set to appear in Feb.'s Devil's Reign: X-Men #2, though, written by Gerry for a flashback story I think.

But that thing about the "spark" does fit her, and Juggernaut will be there, who's a *real big* fan.

I'm excited for more Shiro shine in #9, too, hopefully going head-to-head against Feilong and seriously humbling his "arrogant fop" ass. With Rogue, "mama" made my first thought go to Hickman's dropped Inferno plot for her, with Raven and Irene. But then, there are *other* possible connotations to it, given what her and Remy probably get at *a lot.*

I think this year's "themed" HFG could be in space, like on Arakko, that would be cool and pretty crazy. But I think it might not be quite as involved, and perhaps a little more streamlined and maybe even linear, instead of the sequence of events from a bunch of different perspectives we got last time.

Also, while writing this, the vote reminded me of something. And while reminiscing, all the sudden it just popped into my head and it dawned on me. Something that seems perhaps almost *peculiarly* relevant, in hindsight, if it indeed becomes *prophetic.* Give me just a bit, and I'll *clue* everybody in, with just one picture and one word. It's been in our memories the whole time, we were shown during the fortune teller's "card game." I'll say this for now, Synch's not her only former teammate.
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 01-11-2022 at 06:08 PM.

BANNED

Creation?

BANNED

Needless to say, but I think I made up my mind who I'm voting for:

Nothing but awe and pure love for that issue, it was great!

And it's always good to have friends in high places:

For networking? Danger, DougLock, DANGER!!

Voted for Avalanche. Lots of potential….but, I suspect Monet has this one in the bag.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Firestar, I am interested in seeing how a mutant character not usually associated with the X-books feels about the Krakoa status quo. Plus, I want to know if she has finally managed to put her past with Emma behind her. (Last interaction I can remember was in "Yound Allies" and she still seemed pretty upset about her time with the Hellions.)

Although, I also feel like all I am voting for is the next great "X-Men background wallpaper character."
    Wasn’t she in Amazing X-Men already?
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Wasn’t she in Amazing X-Men already?
    Yes, but she hasn't been in much of else since that run. And the new Krakoa mutant nation as well as the resurrection protocols are something I would like to see her navigate.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Thank you for this lol
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Wait this is for x-men ?? I thought it was going to be for red smh, a waste of my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Wait this is for x-men ?? I thought it was going to be for red smh, a waste of my vote.
    Did you vote for Surge? A vote for Surge is a vote not wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Yay, Penance is in the lead or she was last I checked.

Sidebar-- I hope Monet continues having prominent roles if she wins this vote. Such an interesting character, personally I look forward to the day we get her unique form of representation on the big screen. There are so few blk X-men let alone women, and I haven't forgotten the hack job they did with Cecelia Reyes in New Mutants!

https://twitter.com/Marvel

Marvel's doing phone call message for the candidates. Firestar's message makes a joke about her burning horse. Siryn's call is mostly just a woman screaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

Marvel's doing phone call message for the candidates. Firestar's message makes a joke about her burning horse. Siryn's call is mostly just a woman screaming.
    These are actually really neat. Favorite is either Monet or Bling!. As well as Avalanche which just barrels through naming his association with the Brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

ok, most of those are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Yay, Penance is in the lead or she was last I checked.

Sidebar-- I hope Monet continues having prominent roles if she wins this vote. Such an interesting character, personally I look forward to the day we get her unique form of representation on the big screen. There are so few blk X-men let alone women, and I haven't forgotten the hack job they did with Cecelia Reyes in New Mutants!
    Are there vote totals somewhere? Where is she in the lead?

I love Monet but I kind of hope she doesn't win. I feel like of everyone on the list, she's the most likely to find a home quickly elsewhere. She's been consistently appearing throughout the Krakoan era and most of these other characters haven't. It feels like another Polaris situation though where she's just the highest-profile character on the list.