• Penance

47 23.74%
  • Siryn

14 7.07%
  • Surge

48 24.24%
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Oh finally, someone has acknowledged the existance of FIRESTAR and MICROMAX.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Oh finally, someone has acknowledged the existance of FIRESTAR and MICROMAX.
    I mean at least Firestar was in one of the best Avengers runs of all time. Who is Micromax? ….don’t tell me it’s Ray Palmer having fled now to the marvel universe in his grief over the actions of Jean Lorning.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I mean at least Firestar was in one of the best Avengers runs of all time. Who is Micromax? ….don’t tell me it’s Ray Palmer having fled now to the marvel universe in his grief over the actions of Jean Lorning.
    I was thinking to myself he looks like an Atom/Micron knockoff.

Extraordinary Member

British mutant who can shapeshift.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Scott_Wright_(Earth-616)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Huh he even kind of looks like Ray Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Scott like Scott Lang and Wright like Edgar Wright...hmm.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I’m not sure if this has been posted, but White confirmed that this vote is for X-Men by Duggan.
    Well he did call Forestar a cop so damn

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I don't know how Tini keeps getting work. Mutant magic and mutant business were both potent concepts and she managed to completely fumble both in Excalibur and X-Corp. Her Monet was particularly egregious.
    FR

I was going to mention, wasn’t Firestar one of Emma’s students until Emma mentally traumatized her trying to turn her into a weapon against Selene and that’s about when she joined the New Warriors?

Meanwhile, comic websites are starting to get in on the “Firestar is a cop and a race traitor because she was once an Avenger”, so congrats to the X-fans pushing that crap as per usual.
    Yeah a group of X-fans are so hurt about AvX even though people in the story have moved on and Avengers and their fandom doesn't even care.Like damn Avengers really do live in some X-fans heads rent free

Bad and OOC stories happen, move on

Actually, seeing what Duggan said about Firestar on X-men Monday, unless that was intended as a joke do not vote for her unless you want to see her character assassinated.
    Yeah I might be regretting it

Then again I'd do it just for the art ngl

Gorgon?

Might as well nominate Chucky to join the Care Bears.

Astonishing Member

This is why I wanted Gorgon, even though I know they'd never address the bit where he was once Supreme Leader of Hydra.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Gorgon?

Might as well nominate Chucky to join the Care Bears.
    Technically X of Swords completely ripped the psyche of old Gorgon to shreds...which technically means mentally this Gorgon is like a kid I think? Also not a great idea but better than yet another Nazi in a place of prominience among the X-teams.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Did we know Duggan was writing? I remember thinking it was Hickman until the teaser that came out saying X-Men #1 by Gerry Duggan.
    I thought we allready knew at the point the fan vote was started. But if my memory tricks me, good point.

Technically X of Swords completely ripped the psyche of old Gorgon to shreds...which technically means mentally this Gorgon is like a kid I think? Also not a great idea but better than yet another Nazi in a place of prominience among the X-teams.
    Politely?

What is in blue would have to do some pushups to make it to "Complete Non-Issue..." with me.

It's more than you don't put a mutant whose powers make him a wrecking ball onto a "Cream Puff..." team that is taking a seriously mellow approach to not doing a whole lot of anything.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Voted Gorgon. After serving as a captain and making that sacrifice in X of Swords his name recognition on Krakoa is much higher than anyone else on that list. Having a former villain on the team, in general, creates more interesting dynamics than teams that are 100% Sympatico, and the whole idea of the resurrections gone wrong hasn't been explored yet. Admittedly him not being the exact same person who killed so many of the White Sword's forces could be a reason for Krakoans not to vote for him, but he's the one that makes the most sense to me and has the most story potential given they're still on Krakoa.
    I voted for Gorgon for similar reasons. He's a clean slate with an infant mind, which deservedly should exclude him, but would possibly be great for a writer like Gerry Duggan or Al Ewing to tackle. Stefano Caselli also has a history of drawing him the most out of all the characters present, I think. I'd also like to see Avalanche, Siryn, and Nezhno get some love. Micromax is the only character I could care less about.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    I voted for Gorgon for similar reasons. He's a clean slate with an infant mind, which deservedly should exclude him, but would possibly be great for a writer like Gerry Duggan or Al Ewing to tackle. Stefano Caselli also has a history of drawing him the most out of all the characters present, I think. I'd also like to see Avalanche, Siryn, and Nezhno get some love. Micromax is the only character I could care less about.
    Ewing yes, Duggan no. He's done better than I expected on X-men, but I still remember Maruders and X-men Green vividly. The thing with Gorgon is if he's on the X-team with the most exposure to the rest of the world and the public of marvel, you have to address the entire well...killed a bunch of gods, lead Hydra, was on their council for the longest time, the Hand stuff, etc. You can do a lot of good with that but I feel like if he's just brought in on a vote they might just quietly sweep that all to the side and the X-team just has a random petrifying ninja on their team instead of addressing someone having to address things that they technically did even if they are quite literally a different person now.

M, duh! 10char