47 23.74%
  • Siryn

14 7.07%
  • Surge

48 24.24%
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Didn’t the poll end yesterday?
    The polls will always be open in my heart, and she's the only candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Where was this secret Firestar fanbase when Marvel Divas and Amazing X-Men were tanking?

I'm surprised to see Gentle in the Top 5. Is he taking votes from Monet? Aarghh.
    Well not every one could have access to those books and whose to say they didn't buy the books?

SHe was not the only one on those books.

As for Gentle-anything to use as a weapon to bash Black Panther for X-writers will get votes.

I wish I had more faith in X-editorial to use this as a research opportunity to see which characters' have the interest of fans and creators. Like... can you imagine if X-Men Unlimited was designed to spotlight the losers of these elections instead of just being random stories? Or if Marvel revived their Giant-Size one-shots and focused on the losers of these elections.

God I wish they did. Anything would have been better than what we did get in Unlimited. But you'd have to get the writer's interested in these characters as well.
    Problem is it's not so much writers-you gotta fight fans who would take issue with who got those slots. Along with the folks who have not bought a Marvel comic since the 90s.

If Leah Williams and Vita had their way we would have gotten stories starring various folks including Colossus. Not the same 5 folks.

I mean if I gave you an X-Men Unlimited with stories on Surge, Beast, Prodigy, Frenzy, Warpath and Sunfire. Followed by a second issue with Syrin, Nightcrawler, Rouge, Tempo, Skin and Nanny.

Nobody should have an issue with that. That should at least sniff 21-20K depending on who is in the book.

There are too many characters collecting dust.