Least Favorite X-Mini Series
This year the worst mini series was a an easy pick for you guys, while number 2, 3 and runner-up were quite close to each other. difficult pick, as the winner and runner-up came quite close. Though I must admit I always like mini series, so let us hope the X-Office brings us quite a few upcoming year. Last year it was the Fallen Angels that fell down from grace. Luckily Kwannon did get her 'revanche' by coming back better in Hellions.

NUMBER 1
X-Corp

With 57 points and 10 number one votes

Like Nightcrawler, we did not see fan favorites Archangel and Monet/Penance in a series right after HoX/PoX, but we we promised X-Corp and after waiting for a long long time it was finally released and it was, .... no good. The art was childish to say the least. Many on this board would have given us better art. Also the story was missing depth and good reason. Let us hope Monet and Warren will get better treatment in 2022.

NUMBER 2
With 30 points and 4 number one voters

Trial of Magneto

I knew this mini would score bad. Mainly because you named it Trial of Magneto and he only played a supporting role. Then we had at one point 3 Scarlet Witches, why? And finally, the one who supposed to have killed Wanda, did not play a role at all, till the last issue. Nope, not good. Though it was fun to see Speed and Wiccan play a good part.

NUMBER 3
With 27 points and 2 times votes one a number one spot

Children of the Atom

Most likely got this spot as it turned out to be moistly human kids wanting to be mutants. So it is very unlikely we will see most of them return, so why spend a whole mini, while we could have introduced that one mutant in one issue. And whatever happens to that one? We have not seen het anywhere since. So, maybe just a fun read, but not of any importance.