Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Follow up for what?
    That storyline in whatever's next for the franchise (presumably Geoffrey Thorne's Emerald Knights book starring John. I think he's talked about it covering what happened to Guy and Kyle).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That storyline in whatever's next for the franchise (presumably Geoffrey Thorne's Emerald Knights book starring John. I think he's talked about it covering what happened to Guy and Kyle).
    I noticed Kyle on several covers in the latest solit -- aside from the Latinx pride cover were they all AU or were any of them supposed to be present day main continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I noticed Kyle on several covers in the latest solit -- aside from the Latinx pride cover were they all AU or were any of them supposed to be present day main continuity?
    The DCEased cover with Sinestro is an Elseworlds.

So, apparently there's a Green Lantern named D'ayl who shows up in "Batman: Fortress"
    https://www.cbr.com/green-lantern-da...rodent-chp-dc/
    He's also a squirrel-like alien similar to Ch'p.... "Ch'p and D'ayl" That's cute, but it's odd the article doesn't mention the reference - is there any chance the author didn't get the joke?

So, apparently there's a Green Lantern named D'ayl who shows up in "Batman: Fortress"
    He's also a squirrel-like alien similar to Ch'p.... "Ch'p and D'ayl" That's cute, but it's odd the article doesn't mention the reference - is there any chance the author didn't get the joke?

Didn't Ch'p already have a best friend named D'll? The one who ended up with his wife when the oroginal Crisis remade reality?

That sounds too obvious for them to have not to...but you never know.

I miss having a good monthly Green Lantern Corps series. I've been picking up a lot of back issues with Tomasi and Gleason that I had never read, and it's good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by andersonh1 View Post
    I miss having a good monthly Green Lantern Corps series. I've been picking up a lot of back issues with Tomasi and Gleason that I had never read, and it's good stuff.
    Same here .

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Designs by Enrique Alcatena for a DC Elseworlds never published: “Los Caballeros de la Linterna Verde/ The Knights of the Green Lantern”

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Continued...

That reminds me of the Skylar art...