Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Captain America (MCU) vs Dorshe (Ranking of Kings)

The Queensguard takes on America's Ass.

I appreciate Dorshe is niche.

So here's his big fight scene.

Part 1 and Part 2

Dorshe starts in his armour and has his shields, Steve has his shield and his standard loadout. No Mjolnir, obviously.

Can the stalwart defender defeat the other stalwart defender?

SCENARIO B: Steve gets Bucky as backup. Bucky has no guns but gets a knife and his original metal arm.

SCENARIO C: Steve gets Bucky, as above, and Netflix Luke Cage as backup.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 01-10-2022 at 09:56 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Steve isn't taking a majority, here.

This guy, Dorshe...he's running around fighting at the start wearing armor that looks to be 1", 1.5" of plate steel all over his body. He flexes his muscles and sends it flying, and when the armor parts hit the ground, they shatter flagstones from their weight. Let's consider that, and look at how agile and mobile he was wearing this...like, I don't know, a quarter-ton of steel on his body before now.

Free of his armor, he jumps like...20' straight up. He uppercuts one of those things, and they flip in the air. He dive-bomb punches one of them at ~0:50 in the second video and it makes a crater in the ground.

They bite the **** out of him, he's...what, mortally wounded? And despite that, in that condition, he still breaks one of their necks, then proceeds to block the full-on charge of the other before suplexing it with such force it creates ANOTHER crater in the ground.

Maybe Steve has skill and endurance on him, but this guy isn't exactly a loser for speed and skill himself and is, for my money, rather stronger than MCU Cap. There's some argument that maybe Steve wears him down over time and beats him that way, but otherwise...I don't like Steve's odds. He makes a fight of it, but I figure Dorshe takes an easy majority.

Dorshe starts with tons of armor (almost literal, that), to boot.

Mileage may vary.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hmmm... might have overestimated Steve's strength.

I'll add a scenario B. What if we add Bucky and say... Netflix Luke Cage to the mix?

EDIT: Though I will note, he specifically doesn't run around and jump while in the armour, he's specifically kind of immobile. He lets the hounds come to him, doesn't dodge and just soaks it. As a result he gets thrown around and ragdolled by them. He's still got solid handspeed with his shield toss and blocking but he's not as quick or as agile as he is with the armour off.

It's like a significant weight on him that seems to slow him.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 01-10-2022 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Hmmm... might have overestimated Steve's strength.

I'll add a scenario B. What if we add Bucky and say... Netflix Luke Cage to the mix?
    In this case, they either beat him down or simply hold him down and take the win.

EDIT: Though I will note, he specifically doesn't run around and jump while in the armour, he's specifically kind of immobile. He lets the hounds come to him, doesn't dodge and just soaks it. As a result he gets thrown around and ragdolled by them. He's still got solid handspeed with his shield toss and blocking but he's not as quick or as agile as he is with the armour off.

It's like a significant weight on him that seems to slow him.
    Truth. He doesn't leap around.

It's just that even with literally hundreds of pounds of steel on his body, he's fighting quite effectively against multiple attackers - blocking, landing shots, etc. If it's just Steve, he can focus completely on Steve. And has roughly one vulnerable point: his head.

WITHOUT the armor on, he's easily as mobile as Steve, and rather a chunk stronger.

I figure that either way, he has advantages that make this a serious uphill battle for Steve. Hence my assessment on this being a majority to Dorshe (Steve still making a fight of it).
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Incredible Member

Question; with niche characters like this guy are we still allowed to post “most powerful foe he/she can beat?” threads or are those not allowed anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    Question; with niche characters like this guy are we still allowed to post “most powerful foe he/she can beat?” threads or are those not allowed anymore?
    Don’t see why not!
    Why are we here?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Don’t see why not!
    Cool, thanks.

For some reason I thought that type of thread had been banned. Don’t know why.

They both do seem to be quite similar. If I had to say, looks like Cap has the speed advantage, but Dorshe has the size advantage. Dorshe also has two shields as opposed to one, however, I don't know if Dorshe's shields are made of the same tough alloy. We have seen Cap losing to Iron Man in the MCU, though.