Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Angelica Jones: Firestar Appreciation 2022

For the underrated red head mutant you should all show more love to.

Extraordinary Member

Hope she wins the vote

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I think she'll pull more votes from casuals because of that group she's the only one with real recognition outside of comics

Extraordinary Member

I really hope she does not get pulled to heavily into this Krakoa nonsense...I would love to see her back in the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I think she'll pull more votes from casuals because of that group she's the only one with real recognition outside of comics
    If we assume casuals are even aware of the poll lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Well it's on the main Marvel Twitter account, even just a few randos could tip the balance

Hoping 2022 will be AWESOME for Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I really hope she does not get pulled to heavily into this Krakoa nonsense...I would love to see her back in the Avengers.
    In agreement with you about Angel's time with The Avengers, those were good times (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-12-2022 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

I voted for her! I think she have so much potential to be a star at Marvel! I’ve always liked her since “Spiderman and his amazing friends” days.

Spectacular Member

I also voted for her. Ironically, I actually like Armor best of the characters up for vote, but I felt Firestar would have the most interesting dynamic and perspective.

I really hope she wins. She's had little to no love for a long time now. She'd add a different dynamic to the team. Drama with Emma, history with the new mutants and hellions, cancer survivor, mutant ex boyfriend etc etc.

But whatever happens, I do hope they stop drawing her with fire powers though and go back to how Mark Bagley used to draw her powers.

Spectacular Member

I coincidentally just read her original limited series a few weeks back so I am all in on team Firestar. Yet another character with a messed up history with Emma Frost!

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherna View Post
    I coincidentally just read her original limited series a few weeks back so I am all in on team Firestar. Yet another character with a messed up history with Emma Frost!
    I would love it if we find out she has been a Krakoan plant with the US Government for months. A conversation with Emma asking Firestar to stay working for the US Government for now to find out if they are trying to take mutant children.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I would love it if we find out she has been a Krakoan plant with the US Government for months. A conversation with Emma asking Firestar to stay working for the US Government for now to find out if they are trying to take mutant children.
    If the X-Men want something from Firestar, Emma is the last person they should send to speak to her...

Anyways, I don't think Firestar would risk her relationship with the Avengers for the sake of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post

Anyways, I don't think Firestar would risk her relationship with the Avengers for the sake of Krakoa.
    Why not? When she was an x-man she said she wishes she could be an X-man forever. She loved her time on the team.

I think people overplay her time in the avengers. She was in the team for what? A couple of years? She's been associated with the X-Men for longer than that.

Though she probably does feel indebted to the avengers after they kick started her ability to become immune to her own powers.