Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Why not? When she was an x-man she said she wishes she could be an X-man forever. She loved her time on the team.

I think people overplay her time in the avengers. She was in the team for what? A couple of years? She's been associated with the X-Men for longer than that.

Though she probably does feel indebted to the avengers after they kick started her ability to become immune to her own powers.
    Her time with the X-Men was when they were heroes...now they have jumped in bed with some of the most heinous beings ever to walk the Earth. 2 or whom (Emma and Mystique) have personally made her life hell. She may very well choose A over X just because people like that were made part of government.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Her time with the X-Men was when they were heroes...now they have jumped in bed with some of the most heinous beings ever to walk the Earth. 2 or whom (Emma and Mystique) have personally made her life hell. She may very well choose A over X just because people like that were made part of government.
    The X-Men team is all about being heroes right now

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    The X-Men team is all about being heroes right now
    Heroes for a nation of mass murdering terrorist sympathizers and apologists.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

This sounds like most super hero team other than the FF right now, so you'll have to narrow this down....

Spectacular Member

Haven't some of the upcoming solicitations put the X-Men and Quiet Council at odds with each other? Having an outsider on the team, someone on the team that Scott and Jean could trust not to betray stuff they want to keep secret from the Quiet Council or who would have more freedom to act independently could be really useful.

This! 110 percent this! Although, I don’t think Hickman’s plans were to leave the Quiet Council with people like Shaw and Sinister in charge. These are all effects of Hickman’s story not being completed. I hope the X-Office sorts this out a bit more. I’m fine with moral ambiguities, but nothing about the likes of Sinister or Shaw are morally ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    This sounds like most super hero team other than the FF right now, so you'll have to narrow this down....
    LOL! Oh, come on now. We all know what’s being discussed here. That is funny, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Haven't some of the upcoming solicitations put the X-Men and Quiet Council at odds with each other? Having an outsider on the team, someone on the team that Scott and Jean could trust not to betray stuff they want to keep secret from the Quiet Council or who would have more freedom to act independently could be really useful.
    I did not know that. I look forward to internecine warfare breaking out on Krakoa. I’d like to see the good guys win.

Firestar’s first appearance!

All-New Member

I voted for Firestar! I think she always deserved to be an X-men!
    She has vast experience as an Avenger and has her origins in the mutant universe! and now she deserves her rightful place among Kakoa's great heroes! I vote Firestar!
    Mutant community let's vote for Firestar!

All-New Member

I voted for Firestar! I think she always deserved to be an X-men!
    She has vast experience as an Avenger and has her origins in the mutant universe! and now she deserves her rightful place among Kakoa's great heroes! I vote Firestar!
    Mutant community let's vote for Firestar!

Astonishing Member

Oh god those Twitter replies. I swear this is going to be toxic as hell if she does win.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Oh god those Twitter replies. I swear this is going to be toxic as hell if she does win.
    I voted for Firestar and I voted for Polaris because I love them. Those people that are making comments basically saying she's a has-been are just resentful that their favorites aren't winning. I think a lot of them are good characters, but Marvel loves to rile up fandoms to sell books and it's gross. And I've never watched The Gifted and still voted for Polaris. I'm not a fan of her new costume though. I hope they do better with whoever is the winner.

Spectacular Member

Marvel should resurrect Butter Rum instead of all those useless mutants.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

My theory of her pulling more votes from casuals fans seems to be paying off

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/14...tVUw4vhjQ&s=19

edit: posted in wrong thread
    Last edited by Dipter; 01-13-2022 at 09:21 AM.