Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    BANNED

All I'm saying is that Jean's powerset should include psionic absorbtion and redirection as the canonical measure of why Jean Grey is by all accounts ineffable.

Sure. Why not? She’s an Omega level psychic. I kind of figured she could already do that if she wanted or needed to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Sure. Why not? She’s an Omega level psychic. I kind of figured she could already do that if she wanted or needed to.
    Wanting to, and needing to is not the same as seeing her do it in the pages... We know adult Jean knows how thanks to her younger self Jeen - - why not show it even if it's simply adult Jean brefily showing off?

Can you make one with the yellow mask?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

QUEEN

I’m gagged.

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I’m gagged.

I love that she is front and center as the main X-men rep. We havent had that since the Red days

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    QUEEN

Cap and Carol look like they are getting high off of sniffing jean hair. lol peach really does good variants and artwork in general.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Cap and Carol look like they are getting high off of sniffing jean hair. lol peach really does good variants and artwork in general.
    They do! 😂🤣😂🤣
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Fantastic Member

I'm enjoying that variants are coming out with the look now. I personally would have been fine with carrying the X-Men Red look over (even in House of X). But the use of the Marvel Girl dress somehow led up to this new and somewhat more interesting take on Jean's look, so maybe it was worth it after all.

I'd also like to see the pink power return, it's unfortunate so far the only references to O5-in-present so far has been Cyclops in Champions when I feel there's decent potential in going back as it were
    Last edited by Rising7; 02-01-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
    I'm enjoying that variants are coming out with the look now. I personally would have been fine with carrying the X-Men Red look over (even in House of X). But the use of the Marvel Girl dress somehow led up to this new and somewhat more interesting take on Jean's look, so maybe it was worth it after all.

I'd also like to see the pink power return, it's unfortunate so far the only references to O5-in-present so far has been Cyclops in Champions when I feel there's decent potential in going back as it were
    that wasnt the only reference. Jean and Bobby had a conversation in the Uncanny X-men Winters End oneshot about him coming out.

I’m gagged.

I love this!
    But is that the Phoenix I see? *triggered*
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

I’m gagged.

Yes that looks great!! Jean, Scott and Magik. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I love this!
    Well that's Echo who is playing the role of "Phoenix" that Aaron gave her for now. The real Phoenix is in the front lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I love this!
    It's clearly shadowing Jean, lol!

loving the metallic green! glad the dress is gone