Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
Agreed 1000% @confuzzled . When they said characters would be changing outfits often in this era, I was beyond excited for it. But I can honestly only remember Emma doing it often enough( which is totally in character for her anyway) and...I wanna say Storm did it, also, at some point? Did she wear the 90s white outfit again, or was that only on a cover?

But Jean should've 100% worn the NXM costume at some point. Psychic Rescue 2 would've been a good opportunity for it, she and Emma should've rocked their NXM costumes
I believe Storm wore her 90s outfit in Children of the Atom and obviously switched to her Gala outfit later.

Jean wore her X-Factor costume in one issue of Hickman’s X-Men and showed up in her 90s outfit in one issue of SWORD. She also got to use the green version of her X-Men red costume in the two Giant-Size issues she was in. So surprisingly she switched outfits more than most characters (aside from Emma), but it doesn’t feel like it because most of her time was still spent in the dress.