So these are like, the Space X-Men? Why are they called "Secret"? Weren't X-Force the "Secret" X-Men?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    So these are like, the Space X-Men? Why are they called "Secret"? Weren't X-Force the "Secret" X-Men?
    They are not officially the current member of X-men (New York team living in the tree house) . They just formed for one rescue mission . X-force is the CIA team of Krakoa

Glad to see Tabitha again❤️ I miss her so much, I know that this is going to be just a one-shot but anything with Tabs on it is worth my buying

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    They are not officially the current member of X-men (New York team living in the tree house) . They just formed for one rescue mission . X-force is the CIA team of Krakoa
    Ah, yes, I remember now... the team of those who didn't get enough votes during Hellfire Gala...

I wish Armor was relevant.

This was fun as hell. I had to check the cover after i read it to make sure it was tini. Lol great showing from the whole cast i guess it really does matter which Allies are being written together. lol. Loved how the data page was used here, i actually stopped reading and solved it before finishing. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/