Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Extraordinary Member

Not feeling the Magik-Rictor conversation, but the Thunderbird-Warpath reunion promises to be sweet. Also I really don't like the art this time.

Astonishing Member

Lol, really? I was just about to say I love the art. Although it might be more the designs. I like this particular take on the Green Lagoon, and I really like that glimpse of a living space other than just the Summers House and the Akademos Habitat. Krakoa tends to feel a lot smaller than it actually is or should be, because we pretty much only ever see the Green Lagoon, Arbor Magna, Hellfire Bay and like....random woods. But the Grove looks cool, I would love to see the writers and artists expanding the range of Krakoan spaces/habitats and like, exploring more beyond just the same five usual locales.

Extraordinary Member

It's the faces that I don't like. None of them look right to me.

Who are they waiting on?

Extraordinary Member

It could be a flashback to Thunderbird's resurrection. It could be Tran. Or it could be Farouk being resurrected as a little kid instead of an old fat man.

Really loving the dialogue on this and also the art and colors especially. The scenery is beautiful and it's nice to see krakoa looking brighter and more colorful. That sentinel head with the tree growing out of it is top notch, it also kind of looks like the rock thing from TAS that had sauron release Storm inhibitions. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Who are they waiting on?
    Someone with a cloak....I'm honestly hoping it's No-girl because there is essentially no reason she should still be a brain in a jar anymore and they gave her a new design they can use instead from the last couple issues.

I'll agree on the faces, they look...off.

Incredible Member

The scenery looks beautiful, The faces on the other hand...
    I´m just glad to see Rictor written by anyone beside Tini Howard.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Someone with a cloak....I'm honestly hoping it's No-girl because there is essentially no reason she should still be a brain in a jar anymore and they gave her a new design they can use instead from the last couple issues.

I'll agree on the faces, they look...off.
    Pretty sure the cloaked person is just Storm acting in her usual role as emcee of Resurrection Hour at the Arbor Magna.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Pretty sure the cloaked person is just Storm acting in her usual role as emcee at Resurrection Night.
    Oh...well I can still hope it's No-girl they are bringing back. I still think the fact that her mind-self looks like one of Sinister's chimeras is a hint of something.

I thought mutants already had their own language.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Oh...well I can still hope it's No-girl they are bringing back. I still think the fact that her mind-self looks like one of Sinister's chimeras is a hint of something.
    This would be a good one. Also based on the new light i'm assuming this is after Wanda creating the mutant waiting room so this will actually be the book where we will see what wanda did back to back. No girl if it is her would have been able to walk into the waiting room without having to do combat and then the thunderbird follow up. Vita fits a lot in these issues. lol. i love it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I thought mutants already had their own language.
    No one uses it though cause we never see *translated from krakoan*
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.