Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
I've already told you I can't post the superhero codename. I started referring to him, as Prince Jason, when I found out, he had one, and was surprised, when COTG wrapped, without JR using it. I even tried what you're doing, posting cryptic questions, hoping JR or one of the creators would announce it, in an interview ..or here, on CBR...

Didn't happen, and it isn't happening here, tonight. So, you can quit your 'Prince Jason' questions. I'm sworn to secrecy, the violation of which is punishable, by reading a year of stories on That Island.

No thanks.

As I said, call him whatever you like, but, the thread is a fantasy workshop, on how to make Jason work. From your comments, it sounds like you're looking for a 'Cancel Jason, Forever' thread, ..if we're being consistent...?

So, do you prefer Sigfried, as a semi-regular, to Prince Jason? Get rid of Jason, and you'll still have Siggy left, hogging up all of Cassie, Melania and Obscure Amazon X's panel time?

I think the WW comic needs a male in the Huntress or Supergirl role, ..a similarly powered male counterpart, who isn't Superman. Jason looked to be that character, before COTG trapped him, in the Dark Dimension.
Yes, Cancel Jason should be a thread, but then again that would give Jason too much credibility as does this thread about trying to make Jason work.

As for Siggy, I don't mind him with the exception of Diana's one night stand with him in the first arc with Cloonrad. Totally out of character, regardless of her having her own memories or not. Hell, in the Perez era she and Superman did the 'kiss' only to realize it was too soon or that they were too young and it wouldn't work out.

I don't see any examples of Diana being shown to be a person that does casual sex without thought and that is what I think about with Cloonrads approach. My opinion, they should have had a more gradual progression to the deed versus how it happened.