Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I saw that but was wondering if they meant Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I remember playing that game on my PC. I don't remember a Marvel Avengers Alliance.
    Marvel_Avengers_Alliance_002.jpg

It is a game from the Facebook website where they have multiple players onlines to play the missions with the heroes.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Well here goes after thinking these over...

Spider-Man could have been ASM #27 with the Green Goblin (Stan Lee & Steve Ditko) but the cover I remember the most was the blackout cover with Molten Man in ASM #28
    Iron Man Tales of Suspense #71
    Captain America Most likely Avengers #21 leading the Kooky Quartet
    Thor - I think Thor Journey Into Mystery #120
    Wolverine Incredible Hulk #143-144. My brother sold those a while back. He should have held on to them. The price has skyrocketed lately.
    Storm Giant- Sized X-Men #1
    Hawkeye - Avengers #21 with the what became known by fans as the Kooky Quartet version of the Avengers
    Fantastic Four Fantastic Four #39-40. I can't remember which we got first. It was in trade with my next door neighbor. Doctor Doom vs Fantastic Four guest starring Daredevil.
    Captain Marvel There's been a few of those. I read the first one Mar-Vell in Marvel Superheroes 12-13 then his solo series.
    Iron Fist - The Chris Claremont/John Byrne solo series
    Daredevil - Fantastic Four #40 (Stan & Jack of course) where he helps the FF fight Doctor Doom.
    Luke Cage - Hero for Hire #7
    Jessica Jones - The Marvel Max series and ...that scene Vegeta mentions
    Black Panther = Fantastic Four # 52, his intro by Stan Lee & Jack Kirby. By this time my dad was buying Marvel Comics regularly.
    Wasp = Avengers 28 (1966)
    Ant-Man = Never read the early Hank Pym but remember reading Scott Lang as Ant Man in Tom DeFalco's Fantastic Four . He was a regular character after the "death" of Reed in FF #381
    Guardians of the Galaxy = Marvel Superheroes #18 - a far cry from today's version with Rocket Racoon, etc.
    Scarlet Witch = again Avengers #21 ...in the Kooky Quartet
    Jean Grey = Probably X-Men #13 with the debut of the Mimic.
    Emma Frost = Probably in X-Men #129 with the Hellfire Club business but I really didn't pay her much attention.
    Miles Morales = Never read his series in Ultimate Spider-man but he did briefly appear in Hickman's Secret Wars.
    Giant-Man = Avengers #28
    Ms. Marvel - never read the current one.
    Inhumans = Fantastic Four #44, Gorgon shows up to bring Medusa back into the fold.
    Loki = Thor Journey Into Mystery, esp the Tales of Asgard bonus feature Stan & Jack did.
    Vision = Avengers #57 (great cover)
    Ultron = Avengers #55
    Spider-Woman Spider-Woman #1
    Hela = Mighty Thor #150
    Falcon = Captain America #117
    She-Hulk = Savage She-Hulk #1
    Hellcat = never read much with her until the current Iron Man series.
    Baron Zemo = Helmut - Thunderbolts #1 disguised as Citizen V Heinrich
    Abomination = Not much with him, but liked the version on the Superhero Squad cartoon as a dim henchmen of Doom's
    M.O.D.O.K = Sub-Mariner #48
    Magneto = Probably Uncanny X-Men #43
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-12-2022 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Marvel_Avengers_Alliance_002.jpg

It is a game from the Facebook website where they have multiple players onlines to play the missions with the heroes.
    Thanks...I never knew about that one.

You missed out, It closed a few years ago (and even if it hadn't, it would've only lasted another couple of years anyway - it was an Adobe Flash game, and Flash is now defunct and blocked from most web browsers). It was a good game. The final Special Operation released was based on Secret Wars 2015. The last few heroes introduced were Jane Foster Thor (who was stated to be from the future so she could co-exist with Thor Odinson with Mjolnir), Blue Marvel, and White Tiger.

https://avengersalliance.fandom.com/..._Alliance_Wiki
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You missed out, It closed a few years ago (and even if it hadn't, it would've only lasted another couple of years anyway - it was an Adobe Flash game, and Flash is now defunct and blocked from most web browsers). It was a good game. The final Special Operation released was based on Secret Wars 2015. The last few heroes introduced were Jane Foster Thor (who was stated to be from the future so she could co-exist with Thor Odinson with Mjolnir), Blue Marvel, and White Tiger.

https://avengersalliance.fandom.com/..._Alliance_Wiki
    I wish I had known about that one. A similar thing happened to the game that was created for the Marvel Superhero Squad cartoon. I could team up with my nieces and nephew and go on missions with that one. They were not so difficult that a grade school age child could play it but it still could be challenging at the higher levels.

Some screen shots I made when the game was still available....

I could play it over the internet on my PC, which has/had a large monitor.

Same with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game. They had some great cut scenes.

Yes, I was a real fan of this and the very classic Spiderman cartoon. It all made sense, especially with the reprints of the Ff in Marvel Collector Item Classics
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

My first meeting with every character on that list was either in a comic book or on a Marvel Universe trading card from the early 90's - many of which I actually thought I could find the listed first appearance of... lol
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    My first meeting with every character on that list was either in a comic book or on a Marvel Universe trading card from the early 90's - many of which I actually thought I could find the listed first appearance of... lol
    I had to use google for the first appearance of some characters, like the Abomination. But I found I hadn't really read many comics featuring him anyway so I used a cartoon reference

First time I remember seeing Spider-Woman was in a Marvel Activity book from 1981-1983.

Cannot remember first time seeing FF but I always liked them.

Avengers were from comics in the library/ probably some cartoons like Spider-Man

X-Men from Spider-Woman #38 back issue collecting.

Spider-Man from Cartoons.

Hulk from TV show.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 01-13-2022 at 05:47 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume