Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was about to say it makes the sidekicks being younger than her kind of funny .

I remember people debating how old Harley was when certain stories placed her being active around the same time Dick was active as Robin.
    In an alternate Joker origin, Lovers and Madmen, Harley's a pre med student going on med during the time Batman finished dealing with mobster and Joker's debuting. So she's already in college. Harley mentioned 8 years of education in a recent story, forgot which, after that she did around 3 years of apprenticeship that's how you get the license, the last one should be in Arkham.

11 or less years from Batman Year One will land her during Dick's late high school or early college years when debuting as Harley Quin.

So she'd be about 8-10 years older than Dick, 6-8 years younger than Bruce. Currently late 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    In an alternate Joker origin, Lovers and Madmen, Harley's a pre med student going on med during the time Batman finished dealing with mobster and Joker's debuting. So she's already in college. Harley mentioned 8 years of education in a recent story, forgot which, after that she did around 3 years of apprenticeship that's how you get the license, the last one should be in Arkham.

11 or less years from Batman Year One will land her during Dick's late high school or early college years when debuting as Harley Quin.

So she'd be about 8-10 years older than Dick, 6-8 years younger than Bruce. Currently late 30s.
    Thanks for this .

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Haven't played this game for a while and today picked up again. Login everyday or play her scenario to unlock her

Already got her

This game give character 2 costumes, the second one unlockable once you collect enough shards, but because she's a new character with not many versions, her base costume is civilian Alexis Kaye with glasses

Her attacks are knives throw that has a chance to inflict disease, and a knives rush that has a chance to get stealth

She's a lot of fun in the game with her disease ability. I've almost got her rebirthed. When I do get her there, she'll pass Zatanna as my most powerful character.

Extraordinary Member

Punchline is a better fit then Harley for the reeves universe

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    She's a lot of fun in the game with her disease ability. I've almost got her rebirthed. When I do get her there, she'll pass Zatanna as my most powerful character.
    I didn't pay attention to how many rounds I'm in yet, but Nightwing freaking destroyed my villain team. He came stacked with evasion and agility plus damage immunity that refills with certain attacks. Only Punchline's disease made a dent.

So I leveled up the villains team and brought in Chemo. His acid made him bleed out and has Buff Immunity so he can't refill, so that fight's a breeze...

And then he came back again a few rounds later with double health and on top of every buffs he had previously, this time he got Debuff Immunity after his special attack.

So this time Chemo can't even Bleed him. He can only slow him down. I got destroyed again. XD

I don't know if I have debuff villain. I have debuff heroes, but they're not available for this scenario. Usually I just level up like crazy to bypass any difficulty, but I also don't think I've faced an enemy that can refill immunity that quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Punchline is a better fit then Harley for the reeves universe
    I guess because she's less "funny" and more topical, although her costume is arguably just as flamboyant.

Extraordinary Member

I guess because she's less "funny" and more topical, although her costume is arguably just as flamboyant.
    So was the riddler until they modified it

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So was the riddler until they modified it
    Yeah, but Riddler already had tons of media appearances by that point.

Isn't that kinda the point of a costume , otherwise just wear regular clothes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I didn't pay attention to how many rounds I'm in yet, but Nightwing freaking destroyed my villain team. He came stacked with evasion and agility plus damage immunity that refills with certain attacks. Only Punchline's disease made a dent.

So I leveled up the villains team and brought in Chemo. His acid made him bleed out and has Buff Immunity so he can't refill, so that fight's a breeze...

And then he came back again a few rounds later with double health and on top of every buffs he had previously, this time he got Debuff Immunity after his special attack.

So this time Chemo can't even Bleed him. He can only slow him down. I got destroyed again. XD

I don't know if I have debuff villain. I have debuff heroes, but they're not available for this scenario. Usually I just level up like crazy to bypass any difficulty, but I also don't think I've faced an enemy that can refill immunity that quick.
    The final Batman boss was the only one I didn't three-star. I used Bane, Jesse Quick and Armored Batman with Punchline. With her diseases and heals, she carried me in the final battle.

I won a PvP battle without ever getting a turn. Those diseases when her teammates get hit are deadly.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Definitely capturing the sadistic vibe...

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    "Check out the merchandise!" .