Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Could this be related to the end of the Beyond arc?

fascinating. Old school spider-tracer tracker. More Peter gadgets needed.
    Oh, and the ad says "what did Peter do?" So, I presume that the person in the image is Peter and not Ben. What happens to Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    fascinating. Old school spider-tracer tracker. More Peter gadgets needed.
    Oh, and the ad says "what did Peter do?" So, I presume that the person in the image is Peter and not Ben. What happens to Ben?
    He might go to LA. The Timeless one-shot showed a possible glimpse of the future for many characters and Ben was in his Beyond Spidey suit swinging in front of the Hollywood sign.

Nice teaser. Creepy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post

Coloring already looks better than his previous BND run, I saw the guy who colored the first Beyond issue mentioned he's coloring JRJR. If I had to guess, it does look like Scott Hanna inking him again which is good in my book.
    I was not initially interested in Romita returning at all based on how bad I found his DC work, but I gotta say that looks great. Getting interested, hope tomorrow brings a writer announcement.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

Classic logo seems to be confirmed by the teaser, also I love how cryptic this is, super excited

Looks like Peter's not getting a break post-Beyond.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like Peter's not getting a break post-Beyond.
    Back to the Hospital :P

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Back to the Hospital :P
    Probably not. He is going to back in field, again.

Solicits will be out next Thursday or Friday, we will know more soon.

This is an incredibly intriguing solicit, and the art looks fantastic.

I usually tradewait non-clone-related Spidey titles, but if this looks like something special, I may continue to buy monthly even after Ben leaves -- especially if "what Peter did" has something to do with Beyond trying to take him off the table.

Crazy guess: while it looks like "what Peter did" maybe involves blowing something up(?), what if he accidentally transported himself off-world?

Spidey in Space?

-Pav, who could be onboard with that...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Coloring already looks better than his previous BND run, I saw the guy who colored the first Beyond issue mentioned he's coloring JRJR. If I had to guess, it does look like Scott Hanna inking him again which is good in my book.
    battle damage spiderman you have my attention but to answer the question he obviously didnt pay his rent on time and cause this
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

...Won't lie, looking at this more, this honestly reminds me of Hal Jordan sitting in the crater of Coast City after it's destruction.
    RCO002.jpg
    Not the same layout obviously, but it gives off similar vibes to me.
    So like, is Queens gonna blow up and it's somehow Peter's fault? Are they gonna kill off all of his loved ones (or just Aunt May lmao) at the beginning of this new run? Am I reading too much into this? I'm so confused and fascinated right now lol

Incredible Member

Is no one else tired of this status quo of extreme crap happening to Peter? We had 3 years of Spencer having Peter whooped around and look foolish. This Beyond story absolutely blows. And now whatever this is?

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    ...Won't lie, looking at this more, this honestly reminds me of Hal Jordan sitting in the crater of Coast City after it's destruction.
    RCO002.jpg
    Not the same layout obviously, but it gives off similar vibes to me.
    So like, is Queens gonna blow up and it's somehow Peter's fault? Are they gonna kill off all of his loved ones (or just Aunt May lmao) at the beginning of this new run? Am I reading too much into this? I'm so confused and fascinated right now lol
    Sounds like something Hickman would do.