Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Lost but not forgotten: Hank Pym Appreciation 2022

Every year I make a new appreciation thread and make the same wish. This year, I'll just wish everybody a happy new year!

Those are probably my top three favourite costumes for Hank!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Hoping 2022 will be AWESOME for Hank Pym

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hoping 2022 will be AWESOME for Hank Pym

It won't be. He's dead and Marvel doesn't care about him so he's never ever coming back!

Happy New Year 2022 Hank Pym!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

As I said, our only hope is that the Hank Pym from before the Incursions escaped jumping back in time or going to the Macroverse/Hyperspace/Far Shore, because the Hank Pym from the Eigth Cosmos has been destroyed in body, mind and soul...

I am sure, if anyone can do it, Hank can find a way to return to his fans!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Happy New Year Pym Pals .

Here's hoping we finally get some positive developments for Hank this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Every year I make a new appreciation thread and make the same wish. This year, I'll just wish everybody a happy new year!

Those are probably my top three favourite costumes for Hank!
    Except gor the Dr. Who rip-off in WCA, when he became Dr. Pym, the scientific adventurer, Hank always had the coolest costumes.

Peace

Happy New Year Hank from one of your old rivals (points to avatar)! Hope to see you this year some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    As I said, our only hope is that the Hank Pym from before the Incursions escaped jumping back in time or going to the Macroverse/Hyperspace/Far Shore, because the Hank Pym from the Eigth Cosmos has been destroyed in body, mind and soul...
    I don't know... do we actually know what happens to the souls that Devondra eats? Are they destroyed or sent to another plane of existence?

The body still exist, if I'm not mistaken, still fused to Pymtron, but they have a way to unmerge the two just as they did with Stark. It would be an empty shell, but I refuse to believe that no writer could find a comic-book-logical explanation for Hank's soul to return and reclaim his body. Hank is probably the character (or probably on par with Dr. Strange) that has visited the most universes and planes of existence. He even found a way to convert his counsciousness into a computer-engineered world once. I think he could find his way back. The question is: will a writer decide to tackle that?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I don't know... do we actually know what happens to the souls that Devondra eats? Are they destroyed or sent to another plane of existence?

The body still exist, if I'm not mistaken, still fused to Pymtron, but they have a way to unmerge the two just as they did with Stark. It would be an empty shell, but I refuse to believe that no writer could find a comic-book-logical explanation for Hank's soul to return and reclaim his body. Hank is probably the character (or probably on par with Dr. Strange) that has visited the most universes and planes of existence. He even found a way to convert his counsciousness into a computer-engineered world once. I think he could find his way back. The question is: will a writer decide to tackle that?
    I think the question is actually whether Marvel will let them. I remember last year Christos Gage tweeted that he would like to write a series about Hank, and Dan Slott said he had wanted to bring Hank back in Iron Man but was told he couldn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by WondrousWasp View Post
    I think the question is actually whether Marvel will let them. I remember last year Christos Gage tweeted that he would like to write a series about Hank, and Dan Slott said he had wanted to bring Hank back in Iron Man but was told he couldn’t.
    I had heard about Gage, but not about Slott... so that's two writers that are interested, better than nothing

Strange that they would tell Slott he couldn't... Why? At the very least, let him do it. It'll make for an interesting story and then Marvel doesn't even have to include him anywhere. But at least he'd be alive, until someone has a good pitch for him, or someone wants to include him in a story.

I think the only times Marvel execs have told a writer they couldn't use a character was because they already had plans for them. Somehow I doubt it's the case here, so I don't see reasons not to write him back. But hey, I'm not the one in charge! LOL

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Hank who? Let me google it... ah, yes! Paul Rudd's father-in-law! he was a great villain, wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Hank who? Let me google it... ah, yes! Paul Rudd's father-in-law! he was a great villain, wasn't he?

Why do you do this? This is an appreciation thread...

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Can't wait to see more of Michael Douglas as Hank .