Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I was always a big fan of Don Heck's art.
    Don was so underrated. His shadows were awesome. I loved his original Iron Man art.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Same here! Absolutely love his old Iron Man art
    For what it's worth, I'll always love how he made Tony's face-plate so expressive (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Don was so underrated. His shadows were awesome. I loved his original Iron Man art.
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    For what it's worth, I'll always love how he made Tony's face-plate so expressive (XD)

Yeah I loved his earlier Iron Man work. K7P5V your on the money. The was he drew the faceplate was a good way to convey Tony’s emotions.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    When they first meet, Hank has a very different impression of her but she reminds him of his wife Maria who was murdered by Soviet agents because she defected.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    I was always a big fan of Don Heck's art.
    Me too! I mean... look at him
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Ultimate Member

Is Hank being reminded of Maria supposed to be a good thing?

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

If anyone have to undo the merging of Hank Pym and Ultron, then there should be a time travel to prevent it from happening.
    Like for example, Scott Lang's death was undone by the time travel thanks to Iron Lad, the Young Avengers and Scarlet Witch.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

What I would like to see is basically for them to ignore the fact that Hank’s soul was ever separated from Ultron. I want to see an epic battle between Hank’s soul and Ultron, who represents the dark side of himself, for control over his body. In the end, Hank would triumph of course, and he might even be left with some cool robotic abilities.

But Ultron would always be lurking inside of him, waiting for Hank to doubt himself and lose control again.
    Last edited by WondrousWasp; 01-17-2022 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WondrousWasp View Post
    What I would like to see is basically for them to ignore the fact that Hank’s soul was ever separated from Ultron. I want to see an epic battle between Hank’s soul and Ultron, who represents the dark side of himself, for control over his body. In the end, Hank would triumph of course, and he might even be left with some cool robotic abilities.

But Ultron would always be lurking inside of him, waiting for Hank to doubt himself and lose control again.
    Or maybe have Ultron gain possession of the Soul Stone again and have Hank Pym's soul Quantum Leap back into the Pymtron body.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

I love how this turned into a Don Heck appreciation thread.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    I love how this turned into a Don Heck appreciation thread.
    Lol. Yeah it did. It just shows we have great taste and he is an incredible artist.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

No shame in appreciating Don Heck .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    No shame in appreciating Don Heck .
    Non at all.

Peace

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    His 60s work is probably his best -- because it captured the 60s era so well. His storytelling was still strong in the 70s, but I think his work was just too dated by the 80s. Hate his work on JLA and Wonder Woman (80s -- his 70s work on Wonder Woman was pretty good).

Quote Originally Posted by WondrousWasp View Post

I'm not sure I would be happy with that... first of all, people were already watching him over, wondering when he'd lose control again or get into a manic phase. He himself was always wary of getting back into a bad place mentally. I think if he ever would come back, he needs to be able to relax a bit, stop having people on his back waiting for him to trip. Give him some meds, therapy, a good psychiatrist, and let him be the hero he had always been, despite all of this. Let him meet his daughter and form a family. Let them go explore the other 'verses. Go on wild adventures, discover new things and new worlds.

Plus, I wouldn't want Hank turned into a robot, or having robotic parts... that's just my personal opinion of course
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I'm not sure I would be happy with that... first of all, people were already watching him over, wondering when he'd lose control again or get into a manic phase. He himself was always wary of getting back into a bad place mentally. I think if he ever would come back, he needs to be able to relax a bit, stop having people on his back waiting for him to trip. Give him some meds, therapy, a good psychiatrist, and let him be the hero he had always been, despite all of this. Let him meet his daughter and form a family. Let them go explore the other 'verses. Go on wild adventures, discover new things and new worlds.

Plus, I wouldn't want Hank turned into a robot, or having robotic parts... that's just my personal opinion of course
    I know, right?! 100% human is my preference for Hank Pym (XD)