Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I hope they bring Hank back by the Avengers 60th anniversary next year, but I have my doubts we'll see him return any time soon.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

If Hank comes back, I want Marvel to come up with a new superhero identity for him with a new costume. Ant-Man, Yellowjacket, Giant-Man, Goliath, Wasp, Black Ant are already taken, Hank deserves a new costume and a new name. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    If Hank comes back, I want Marvel to come up with a new superhero identity for him with a new costume. Ant-Man, Yellowjacket, Giant-Man, Goliath, Wasp, Black Ant are already taken, Hank deserves a new costume and a new name. What do you think?
    Red Hornet?

Peace

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Red Hornet?

Peace
    Taken by the niece of the original Hornet

Who is Yellowjacket these days?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Who is Yellowjacket these days?
    Darren Cross

Poor Hank. All these identities were his and now Marvel has stiffed him out of everyone of them. They are almost making a poor excuse to not bring him back. Hank should get a new identity and team up with all these characters that have his identities and go after Cross. Then he can take the YJ mantra back. It would make a great mini.

I liked his guest appearances in Waid's Daredevil run. I'd just have him be a plainclothes scientist like he was in Avengers AI.

Slott made him Scientist Supreme during his run on Mighty Avengers. So I'd figure out what that actually means.

Make him Doctor Who in the MU. . Which isn't the first time they did it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...influence/amp/

I'd lean into him trying his son with Tigra.

Ironically his best look was when he was Wasp.

Maybe that could be a good What If? issue. "What If Hank and Janet had swapped powers?"
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-04-2022 at 01:56 PM.

Fire Ant, Cricket, Dung Beetle, Bed Bug, Parasite, Giant Boy, Mr. Molecule, Lil Hero
    Last edited by Mutant God; 02-04-2022 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Fire Ant, Cricket, Dung Beetle, Bed Bug, Parasite, Giant Boy, Mr. Molecule, Lil Hero
    Fire Ant or Mr. Molecule works the best.

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Or how about Particle Man for Hank Pym?

Hearing that song 'Particle Man' by There Might Be Giants reminds me of Pym.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Ultimate Member

Eh, break the internet, have Pym wrestle his consciousness back into control of the Pym amalgam he'd become and continue to call himself Ultron, yet also be Hank Pym, the old 'Ultron' consciousness' purged for good. Bother everyone who wonders if he's ever going to 'go evil' or if it's all just Ultron pretending to be Hank, and subvert expectations by never having it happen.

The hero being consumed by evil and defeating it from within happens all the time. Thor being consumed by Atum the God-Eater. Dr. Strange allowing himself to be absorbed by the Peregrine Child. It would be a way to snatch victory from one of the darker chapters of Hank's life, to defeat Ultron from within, and turn his power to good purposes, as he intended so very long ago.

The downside would be that, inevitably, some new writer who Doesn't Get It would come along and write an 'Pymtron goes evil again' story, as if it's anything other than old and tired and lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    What would work is Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Goliath or Yellow Jacket. After all those are his mantra’s. I’m sure Hank has the copyright of all of these names. He would let Scott keep Ant-Man. Raz keep Giant-Man. Goliath is open. His best bet is to take Yellow Jacket back from Cross. A nice mini with with Hank, Scott and Raz taking on Cross would be cool. Throw in all of the Tales to Astonish crew that was in Ant-Man like Hijacker, Magician, Voice, Whirlwind, Porcupine, Machinesmith and Grizzly. Some of Hank’s old sparring partners from way back when mixed with Scott’s. Split them into Hank’s team and Cross’ team. Get a writer who actually cares and do a 12 issue return. Add in Jan and the Avengers and I think this would be a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    What would work is Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Goliath or Yellow Jacket. After all those are his mantra’s. I’m sure Hank has the copyright of all of these names. He would let Scott keep Ant-Man. Raz keep Giant-Man. Goliath is open. His best bet is to take Yellow Jacket back from Cross. A nice mini with with Hank, Scott and Raz taking on Cross would be cool. Throw in all of the Tales to Astonish crew that was in Ant-Man like Hijacker, Magician, Voice, Whirlwind, Porcupine, Machinesmith and Grizzly. Some of Hank’s old sparring partners from way back when mixed with Scott’s. Split them into Hank’s team and Cross’ team. Get a writer who actually cares and do a 12 issue return. Add in Jan and the Avengers and I think this would be a hit.
    I still link Giant Man to the Foster name. Really dont care much for the Raz character. As for Hank, yeah, when he comes back, he needs to take the YJ name back. It's an identity in which he can use AÇLL his various abilities.

Peace

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Goliath is taken by Tom Foster