Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

His spirit was split from Ultron before it was eaten, so they'd just need to get him a new body and he'd be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    His spirit was split from Ultron before it was eaten, so they'd just need to get him a new body and he'd be fine...
    Was it his entire soul though? After all, a portion of Gamora’s soul was in the gem while the rest continued to exist normally.

E491519B-AFD9-423B-A996-9DB0C867BA79.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Hypenopteria would be a good way for him to use his Wasp outfit.

https://images.app.goo.gl/RuedBrs9D1FiuNf36

But it reminds me of this gag from the West Wing.

https://youtu.be/HL_vHDjG5Wk

I liked his AI plainclothes look. Just have him embrace his Doctor Who fandom and go nameless.

https://images.app.goo.gl/DyvBPF6ruNxGay6a9
    I always thought the tactical vest and goggles from Beyond! was a good update on the 80’s red jumpsuit (and an underrated series, IMO). I was kind of disappointed when it turned out to be Skrull Pym the entire time. If Hank is never to get back with Jan, I still say Bonita would be a good stabilizing person for him to be with. Tigra has way too many issues of her own to deal with. Now that I think of it, was the Skrull-Bonita thing ever mentioned again?

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Wayne View Post

I always thought the tactical vest and goggles from Beyond! was a good update on the 80’s red jumpsuit (and an underrated series, IMO). I was kind of disappointed when it turned out to be Skrull Pym the entire time. If Hank is never to get back with Jan, I still say Bonita would be a good stabilizing person for him to be with. Tigra has way too many issues of her own to deal with. Now that I think of it, was the Skrull-Bonita thing ever mentioned again?
    I don't recognize the story but I'm cool with the look and Bonita/Firebird as a possible companion. .

There's also Tigra and their kid.....

LOVED this series. Micheal Collins Deathlok (my favorite), Dwyane Mc Duffie, the Hood before Bendis ruined him, Gravity, Wasp, Firebird, etc... And Hank being BOSS! Too bad, Marvel and Bendis later decided to tell us he was a Skrull. I refuse to accept that.

Peace

Oh, I am not familiar with this series, but I like the artwork and Hank does look good there. I would also like to see Hank and Bonita be a couple, Skrull-free of course, lol. I like the updated Firebird costume Bonita is wearing in the pic.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The only person I want to see Hank with is Jan. It’s weird seeing either of them with anyone else. I definitely don’t want to see Hank with Tigra. I don’t get why people say he has a kid with her. It’s not his kid. The skrull and Hank are not the same person.

Bonita is nice, but I could see her more as a supportive friend. He could definitely use more of those.

Originally, I had only wanted to see Hank with Jan but it seemed like Jan only wanted to be good close friends with him and not husband and wife again.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Originally, I had only wanted to see Hank with Jan but it seemed like Jan only wanted to be good close friends with him and not husband and wife again.
    Yeah. I think it’s best that they remain good friends instead of getting back together.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. I think it’s best that they remain good friends instead of getting back together.
    I agree. Hank deserves a new life. A new start without Jan.

I'm fine with them being apart, but, after all that they've been though, it'd be nice to see their love prevail. I liked Busiek's take on their relationship during his Avengers run.

Peace

I agree. To me, they’re just such an iconic couple. Splitting them up is like splitting up Peter and MJ. It just feels wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by WondrousWasp View Post
    The only person I want to see Hank with is Jan. It’s weird seeing either of them with anyone else. I definitely don’t want to see Hank with Tigra. I don’t get why people say he has a kid with her. It’s not his kid. The skrull and Hank are not the same person.

Bonita is nice, but I could see her more as a supportive friend. He could definitely use more of those.
    I tend to think the same,, but I know all the bagage they have between the two... which is significantly less than people would think... I'm not sure a writer would want to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    If Jan had been written consistently as she used to be before Dissassembled, the possibility of them back together would seem probable. Now, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'm fine with them being apart, but, after all that they've been though, it'd be nice to see their love prevail. I liked Busiek's take on their relationship during his Avengers run.

Peace
    I like Busiek's take on them also. It was a lot more mature, as Jan herself had matured a lot and Hank was not written as the absent-minded husband

Seeing their love being rekindled would be nice, but I wouldn't want to see it just for the sake of them being back. It would have to be a logical progression, lots of introspection on either parts. A good writer could have a blast developping this.

Also the idea of Hank-the-absolute-atheist and Bonita-the-devoted-catholic forming a couple seems so funny to me! Yeah, no I don't see it at all, personally.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Seeing their love being rekindled would be nice, but I wouldn't want to see it just for the sake of them being back. It would have to be a logical progression, lots of introspection on either parts. A good writer could have a blast developping this.
    Indeed. There's so much there to be explored. It's an epic waiting to happen (IMHO):

It seems that the writers of today are not interested in story continuity or continuing things from the past by other writers, even things that the fans may want.

It is long past time that Hank and Jan were reunited for good. But I fear that may never happen.