Default Nightwing with Kraven the Hunter's formula vs Spider-Man

Nightwing takes Kraven's formula, then gets into a fight with Spider-Man. Who wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Nightwing takes Kraven's formula, then gets into a fight with Spider-Man. Who wins?
    He loses. Kraven is already on Dick's level as a fighter, more or less. Giving Nightwing Kraven's stats will just make him lose to Spidey - just like unprepped Kraven. Spidey is still faster, stronger and has precog.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Although it effectively becomes a more acrobatic, martially-trained Kraven with a crapton of Bat-gadgets. That’s not to be sniffed at.

On the downside, no hallucinogenic lion vest.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Although it effectively becomes a more acrobatic, martially-trained Kraven with a crapton of Bat-gadgets. That’s not to be sniffed at.

On the downside, no hallucinogenic lion vest.
    Thing is, Kraven already has comic book pressure points and stuff, and plenty of ranged weapons (bombs, poison darts, bolas, spears, blah blah). Spidey deals with them easily. Nightwing's gadgets are useless when they get casually webbed out of the sky as he throws them. Or he just gets webbed into a ball at the bell.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Thing is, Kraven already has comic book pressure points and stuff, and plenty of ranged weapons (bombs, poison darts, bolas, spears, blah blah). Spidey deals with them easily. Nightwing's gadgets are useless when they get casually webbed out of the sky as he throws them. Or he just gets webbed into a ball at the bell.
    I was going to say: Spidey has no shortage of gadget/bomb-throwing enemies in his rogues gallery, so not a biggie for him, really.