Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    No, Carol has no feats against reality warping. Nothing in the MCU does, except for the Watcher, Evil Dr. Strange and Ultimate Ultron (all of which are What-If, incidentally).
    For now anyway, he's going to be in the next Strange movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Your referring to when she no sold thor’s lightning?
    She was being harmed just fine by all of Thors physical attacks, yet the moment lightning was used, she stood her ground, took it, and eyes began glowing along with a more intense aura. I take that to indicate she absorbed that much like she was seemingly absorbing the energy of the core of the planet when she forced Ultron into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    They’re a different character. Dark Stephen Strange is not core Stephen Strange, and is much more powerful. Likewise Peggy Carter from What If? is not the Peggy Carter of Captain America and Agent Carter.

Core is core. Anything else is another character. You can’t extrapolate feats based on ‘Well, this character is mostly the same so… bleh, **** it.”
    It was specifically stated that these are the same characters as their main counterparts, but had simply made a different choice or had undergone different circumstances to turn into a what-if. But they are supposed to be the same unless they get a buff due to these different circumstances(Peggy becoming a supersoldier for example).

The Dr. Strange that dark strange devoured for example was almost completely identical to his film counterpart with the sole exception of his hands being in good condition.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

It’s not 100% confirmed that its “evil” strange. (His official name is Strange Supreme btw )
    Though having 2 dark counter parts running around would be confusing enough, and i do hope we get to see more of him.

Ill take your word on the carol thing, i dont recall anything really working on her cept mjolnir making her immobile(aside from flinging her to countries)

And i agree with your point that these guys are meant to be the same people , untill something happens to them( and PIS on people like thanos )

Quickly looking at it on youtube, it feels like nothing is hurting her. And the aura could also mean her shield is working harder to defend against the lightning, later on she also sparkles without getting a lightning boost. To me it seems that she can easily defend against the lightning, its unclear if she gets boosted by it, and i would definitely not claim she can absorb magic now based on just that.

It's different versions of the MCU ppl yes but they don't share the same feats before or after power ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    It’s not 100% confirmed that its “evil” strange. (His official name is Strange Supreme btw )
    Though having 2 dark counter parts running around would be confusing enough, and i do hope we get to see more of him.
    Its not even confirmed that its the same Strange Supreme, unless its explicitly stated at some point. Disadvantage of an infinite multiverse, I suppose.