Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

BobbysWorld, you made a well put passionate point, but you seem to miss one piece of the puzzle.
    Reed doesn't know the resurrection protocols, or at least not exactly how they work.
    Being what he is, a smart guy who -most of the time in specific field correctly-know best than others(like Charles xavier and Tony Stark) he device a machine tk protect his son by menaces he know they were coming. Sadly he did not see the implications on larger scale this could have.
    And yet, such technology could have some use for mutants. Expecially if it can **** up with Nimrod mutant detecting ability. I doubt Charles have erased the knowledge taken from Reed(how he managed to find it in that messy rubbery mind is proof that Xavier is most skilled telepath..not the most powerful just crazy skilled). Make it portable wrape X force in it, and perhaps they won't sucks sooooooobad at their job (no matter the incarnation so far X-force always always...yeah...kind of be terrible at beaing whatever they are supposed to be)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    BobbysWorld, you made a well put passionate point, but you seem to miss one piece of the puzzle.
    Reed doesn't know the resurrection protocols, or at least not exactly how they work.
    Being what he is, a smart guy who -most of the time in specific field correctly-know best than others(like Charles xavier and Tony Stark) he device a machine tk protect his son by menaces he know they were coming. Sadly he did not see the implications on larger scale this could have.
    And yet, such technology could have some use for mutants. Expecially if it can **** up with Nimrod mutant detecting ability. I doubt Charles have erased the knowledge taken from Reed(how he managed to find it in that messy rubbery mind is proof that Xavier is most skilled telepath..not the most powerful just crazy skilled). Make it portable wrape X force in it, and perhaps they won't sucks sooooooobad at their job (no matter the incarnation so far X-force always always...yeah...kind of be terrible at beaing whatever they are supposed to be)
    I mean, I don't see that as a missing piece of the puzzle though, I kinda see it as the POINT. Reed doesn't know everything, and the fact that the resurrection protocols weren't a factor in HIS reasoning doesn't actually change anything else I said, so I'm gonna leave this at the agree to disagree stage.

Lots of loose ends here.

What became of Kitty helping Reed?

What happened to Wilhelmina?

What happened with Shonobi and Lourdes?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Lots of loose ends here.

What became of Kitty helping Reed?

What happened to Wilhelmina?

What happened with Shonobi and Lourdes?
    We actually saw a glimpse of Reed tinkering with a Krakoan gate in the Hellfire Gala issue, and the lost of his knowledge by Xavier is brought up again.

As for the other three, nada.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!