Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Reed Richards “Professor X is a jerk”

Kate “Preaching to the choir Reed.”

Cyclops way off in New York “Seconded”

I actually thought this was a great ending. Renumbering is completely unnecessary. The tie in to F4 mini at the end of nice too.

I loved Emma's Noto outfit. I look forward to her role and conflicts ahead.

I wish Christian specifically was developed more. Iceman certainly got the biggest shaft here (Christians lol JK). Though I don't think he did NOTHING either. Christian is his first relationship really not in his solo. He created the new "Reavers". But it was all power flexing.

Honestly, I loved this series for the most part. It brought the energy of fresh HoX as well residual energy of Sina Grace's Iceman run. It was perfect but it was fun and fit in the Hickman era nicely.

I'm in for Orlando.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    When did Pyro lose the tattoo?
    Sometime between Marauders 25 and this issue. There was no explanation given as to how. Maybe Masque took it off for him, maybe he has some technique to burn the ink out of his skin, and that's why he's so cavalier about getting ridiculous face tattoos. I'm just glad it's gone.

Could have been makeup...

Could have been Lucy ...
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I'd like to see a mini about Pyro's book tour.
    My flag is bacon.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I'd like to see a mini about Pyro's book tour.
    Same. Especially if he's also long-distance helping Avalanche with his campaign to join the X-Men. I would honestly read an issue that's just him, Avalanche and Blob texting back and forth.

Good issue. So now that Emma and Sebastian has abdicated their positions at hellfire. Do they have to move out of hell fire bay? Will Emma still host the hellfire gala or will that be turned over to the Cukoos?

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Final scene: We're at the Baxter Building in NYC. Reed is tinkering with stuff when Kate appears in his lab. I'll let the final page speak for itself.

End of this era's Marauders. Relaunch coming soon to a comic store near you.
    I wonder if this is why Cassandra Nova joins the Marauders in part to retrieve the stolen information for Reed?

How is Pyro now shooting fire from his hands ?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    As an Iceman fan I can say Duggan successfully & utterly wasted my time hope he never touches Bobby going forward.
    Which begs the question… where is Iceman going in Destiny of X? I mean, he’s pretty front and center in the big group teaser by Leinil Yu. So he’s got to end up somewhere.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Holdup... now that you say it, you're not wrong at all.

I also find it weird that within the last two issues two former Hellfire Club members with little involvement with mutantkind for the past several decades got huge promotions and leadership positions, while many of the actual cast members kind of just stayed stagnant or are moving into limbo.
    Either mutant aristocracy for the win, or Orlando isn’t as keen on Mutant!East India Company as Duggan is

Edit: what exactly was the point of the Wilhelmina arc?

To be fair to Charles, the info he took from Reed was something that could be used to hurt mutants, and it was something Reed freely used on his own son. Also, said decide was just saying around in his lab with seemingly no security around to protect it, despite how dangerous it was and how valuable it would be to Krakoa's enemies. So while Charles invading Reed's mind was a dick move, I think he was justified in his actions.

Of course, Reed should still have the schematics, camera footage, or anything to somehow record his invention, so him struggling so much is a dumb plot point. But then again the whole XM/FF mini falls apart under scrutiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I wonder if this is why Cassandra Nova joins the Marauders in part to retrieve the stolen information for Reed?
    How much you wanna bet that, considering that the plot point about Reed’s stolen knowledge was important enough to bring back to the surface, that Reed ends up saving mutantkind in some way down the line by using it to shield the mutants from detection of those who want them gone thus disproving Xavier’s paranoia about it?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    How is Pyro now shooting fire from his hands ?
    I assume he was just using existing fire he gathered up, or that maybe his flamethrower somehow is hidden under the Miami Vice jacket. I can't really imagine him going into a dangerous situation without at least a half-dozen lighters in his pocket. It did look weird, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    To be fair to Charles, the info he took from Reed was something that could be used to hurt mutants, and it was something Reed freely used on his own son. Also, said decide was just saying around in his lab with seemingly no security around to protect it, despite how dangerous it was and how valuable it would be to Krakoa's enemies. So while Charles invading Reed's mind was a dick move, I think he was justified in his actions.

Of course, Reed should still have the schematics, camera footage, or anything to somehow record his invention, so him struggling so much is a dumb plot point. But then again the whole XM/FF mini falls apart under scrutiny.
    I think we are supposed to assume that he can't put those ideas together again even if they are in front of him, although maybe he could show them to someone else.

I don't care for Xavier, but I have no sympathy for Reed. I'm also not liking the idea of Kate helping him get that back, unless she doesn't know what it was, which I think she does.