Fantastic Member

Default Any Ray Donovan fans here??

I’m reeeeeeeeally gonna be in a show hole after the movie Friday night, bought a bottle of Johnnie Walker for the occasion? Anyone else? Any predictions? I’m hoping for a solid ending for both Bunchy and Terry’s stories, Ray? I’m not so sure. I rank this show as highly as I do, Breaking Bad, Homicide, the Shield, The Wire and Justified. We’ll see…

Love Ray Donavan but I have no idea where it’s going. Hope the movie does the show justice and ends it in a satisfying way. There isn’t a single character I’m certain will get a happy ending. They have thrown me for too many loops to think anyone is safe. I’m excited for it though, need to get showtime again I guess. Didn’t even know the movie was coming out already, so thanks for the heads up.

Liev and John V deserve all the praise they get for the show. They’re performances are amazing. Voight seems like an unlikable human in real life but he’s amazing as mick. Rest of the cast is great but those two take it to another level imo.

Fantastic Member

Tonight!!! Can’t wait!!

I had no clue the movie came out - I’ll have to watch it asap!

I recently binged this show. It was fun seeing Ismael Cruz Cordova for a couple seasons, considering his current role in Rings of Power.

That said, I felt this was a show that never really reached its true potential. It had a solid cast (Especially Liev Schreiber, one of the most underrated actors out there), and the guest actors for particular seasons were always an impressive treat. I thought the final 2 seasons were the best. I'm not sure if it was due to the writing, or because the main character didn't have his direct family slowing down the storyline like previous seasons. Aunt Sandy & Smitty were fun additions to the main cast. Sandy was essentially a female version of Mickey.

And the movie was alright, it was a fitting conclusion.......I do have to say, throughout the entire series, good god was Bunchy an annoying character.
    Last edited by Ramsay Snow; 10-09-2022 at 12:16 PM.