Default shrunken Kingpin vs Captain America

Kingpin gets zapped by pym particles, becoming ant sized while retaining his strength. He gets into a fight with Captain America. Who wins?

Because we have no other criteria for location, we’d default to the Khazan arena. If you think Cap could see an ant-sized foe in a sand-covered arena, you have more faith in his eyesight than I do.

Fisk should comfortably win purely based on that.

But also, think about pressure.

Fisk is obscenely strong for a human. Especially if we’re talking Classic Fisk. He could comfortably cave in the skull of a ‘normal’ human with one punch of his massive fists. If all of that strength is now focused into a microscopic pin-prick area, I dread to think what he could punch through.

Steve is dead. 100% certified toast. But not French toast. The A doesn’t stand for France.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Because we have no other criteria for location, we’d default to the Khazan arena. If you think Cap could see an ant-sized foe in a sand-covered arena, you have more faith in his eyesight than I do.

Fisk should comfortably win purely based on that.

But also, think about pressure.

Fisk is obscenely strong for a human. Especially if we’re talking Classic Fisk. He could comfortably cave in the skull of a ‘normal’ human with one punch of his massive fists. If all of that strength is now focused into a microscopic pin-prick area, I dread to think what he could punch through.
    Would tend to agree.

Steve is dead. 100% certified toast. But not French toast. The A doesn’t stand for France.
    ...almost got a Gundam off this, but it's too good. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

You get the Internet winner prize for today, Beadle.

Here, though, we just call that Back Toast.*

*reference available upon request.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I misread this as "shuriken Kingpin," which put me in the mind of Fisk loaded out with ninja gear.

But yeah, agree with Beadle. Steve is gonna have a hard time punching him and Fisk hits way harder than your standard Ant Man guy.