I don't post here all that often, but I wanted to get some feedback.. I'm just a couple years away from the big 5-0, just moved into a new place, and seeing all my comics/graphic novels/trades in one room (finally) in about 50 short boxes has me contemplating where I go next. I rarely pick up new single issues, instead focusing on trades if it's something that looks really good, but mostly back issues from 70s and 80s to fill in old runs or explore stories and creators I wasn't able to read or collect back then. Anyway, seeing all these boxes of books has me questioning what I really want to keep as I set up my new comic room.
I don't do spec or investment buying, and I don't do slabs, but I've noticed that most all YouTube comic videos are dedicated to those aspects. Would a YouTube channel devoted to my journey of setting up a new room, culling my collection, discussing stories and creators and comic book history sound like something others would find interesting? Or if it's not spec and hot lists and slab unboxings would it be setting out there garnering no interest?