Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I think a solo that features Peter would be the best of both worlds.Specially w/ MJ

So both can still appear in ASM and they don't have to bend the plot to explain why MJ isn't their and why Cat isn't helping where she could be, etc.
    I think Peter would definitely, logically, feature in an MJ series although I think it made sense why he didn't appear too much in Felicia's book.

BANNED

Peter is going to have to consult with someone to find out why lately he isn't getting a break. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a snoozefest like the senator ward period or I can just rip someone's nuts off.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Wells may have an interesting take on Mary Jane, just because he married a woman with creative ambitions who went on to be a well-regarded cast member on one of the biggest TV shows on the planet.
    Oh wow, his girflriend is on SNL? Small world.

Extraordinary Member

Read latest issue of Beyond and I hope all this Beyond stuff is so mid because he's been putting all his time into this new series because this is NOT it

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Read latest issue of Beyond and I hope all this Beyond stuff is so mid because he's been putting all his time into this new series because this is NOT it
    Why are you so negative? and always wrong
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 01-18-2022 at 09:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Why are you so negative? and always wrong
    It's called an opinion, if you disagree you can say so but be respectful about it

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Ooh. A gang war between the Rose & Tombstone could be fire.

Do you think Zeb uses Ned Leeds in the story? Spencer resurrected Rose and Ned at the same time, he must have wanted to tell a story about them. I hope Zeb remembers Ned and the man he worked for in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    Do you think Zeb uses Ned Leeds in the story? Spencer resurrected Rose and Ned at the same time, he must have wanted to tell a story about them. I hope Zeb remembers Ned and the man he worked for in Europe.
    I wonder if anyone is going to pick up the NedxBetty stuff and how random it all was.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if anyone is going to pick up the NedxBetty stuff and how random it all was.
    Oh yeah, Betty's still randomly pregnant! That got brought up out of nowhere and forgotten just as quickly.

BANNED

Peter's world comes crashing down this April

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1499821985391546371

BANNED

So we get more pages previewed in this trailer

-May looking glum and rising up from a table she's seated at with Peter (presumably she's going to raise her voice)
    -Peter smiling as he locks out Randy(?)
    -Johnny drops by
    -More of the rogues

Tellingly, they're using the cover to ASM#2 to represent the Peter and MJ 'break-up', but mostly everything else is interior pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Oh yeah, Betty's still randomly pregnant! That got brought up out of nowhere and forgotten just as quickly.
    I hope they remember it. I'm also wondering if Nick Spencer planned to make Ned a goblin? One Sinister War promo featured the Hobgoblin and Rose, and Ned was involved with Rose when he thought he was the Hobgoblin. Also in the preview about Zeb Wells' run, Rose's people buy the Goblin's glider. I wonder why they need it?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    This got me pumped. Whoever is making the Marvel trailers needs a raise. The Beyond trailer was also cool I remember.