Incredible Member

Default Nice use of Nightcrawler in "Dark Ages" #4 (Spoiler, I guess)

He's using a downed SHIELD Helicarrier to ferry refugees out of Europe, with Piotr as part of the crew. And, to minimize space used, the rest of the crew is basically Jaime Maddrox.

Kurt's all-pirated up, to include a "X" eye patch.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    He's using a downed SHIELD Helicarrier to ferry refugees out of Europe, with Piotr as part of the crew. And, to minimize space used, the rest of the crew is basically Jaime Maddrox.

Kurt's all-pirated up, to include a "X" eye patch.
    He looked delicious! Swashbuckling Kurt is the best Kurt.
    Pete and Ororo both looked great too.

Having seen Captain Wagner I have taken a sudden and purely coincidental interest in the dark ages AU

But seriously more of this characterization for Kurt please. And it was nice to see Colossus, Storm and Nightcrawler working together again.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Captain Wagner, oh my!

Also it was a nice Marauders parallel.

This was genuinely fun to read and it felt like all the characters really cared about each other. Kurt looked great as well. I wasn't a fan of the extra lines on the faces of characters as i couldn't tell if they were age lines or like just detail lines and i'm weird but the art and colors were good and it was just nice to see so many heroes united for the same cause. Definitely plan on getting the trade when it hits. It was really cute seeing both Spidergirl and Dani followed their parents.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/